Chapter 6

~2 weeks later~

I can't believe what I'm looking at. It was a picture of Justin on twitter with Selena in a club making out. My heart literally just broke into peices. Why would he do this too me.

I just sat in my room and cried. I saw Grace come in I just looked at her and cried more.

"It's going to be okay I just saw. " She said hugging me.

"N-n-no its n-not. "

"I know , I know I'm going to bring you up something to drink you probably won't want to eat." Grace said and she walked out of my room.

I turned on the t.v to see Justin and Selena kissing in a club.

"Is Justin Bieber back with Selena Gomez find out next after the commercial?" The lady said that just made me cry more.

I turned off the t.v. Why? I thought he liked me I mean last week we made out in his car. I fell asleep again.

((Justin's P.O.V))

Oh no! Why, why did I get drunk last night. Danielle's gonna think something different when she see's it. Damnit Justin why did you have to go to the club.

I decided to message Danielle I really do like her.

'Babygirl it's really not what it looks like , I promise'

10 minutes later

Shit! Still no reply I really messed up now. I need to get back to California. I will take the jet back there I have to talk to her I love her. Wait I love her. I love her.

((Danielle's P.O.V))

I heard Grace come in she put my drink on my night table. I checked my phone and had one new message.

It was from Justin.

'Babygirl it's really not what it looks like, I promise'

I can't make myself believe him I started crying again. Why me I took a drink of my drink and laid back down and fell back asleep.

((Justin's P.O.V))

I got on the jet Alfredo and Chaz were on there. I knew I was gonna hear it from them.

"Dude what the hell what's wrong with you! " Alfredo said to me.

"Justin you messed up big time." Chaz said showing me a picture of Danielle crying in her room that paparazzi took.

That made me feel so bad. What did I do.

"Guys I know I did I was drunk okay you guys don't know this but I love her okay and I had no idea that Selena was going to be there last night."

The last of the ride was silent.

When I got there I went straight to Danielle's house.

((Danielle's P.O.V))

I heard Grace yelling at someone I'm not sure who but I heard her say

"Justin you need to leave she don't need or want to see you , you have already broke her heart and crushed it into trillions of peices please leave."

Justin is here just great. I got up out of bed and looked out the window and Justin's car was here. So it's definitely Justin.

I walked half down the stairs so I could see them at the door.

"Baby!" Justin said looking right at me. I started crying and ran up too my room.

I couldn't take it why would he cheat on me practically even though we aren't dating we kinda are.

I heard somone running up the stairs. I locked my door I don't want any company right now.

Someone tried opening my door.

"Babygirl open the door please we need to talk , Baby?" Justin said.

"Go away you had your chance you lost it! " I yelled crying.

Some how Justin opened the door. He came over to me and tried to kiss me.

"Oh hell no , your lips have touched that bitches lips and you think they are gonna touch mine your out of your mind! " I yelled.

"I honestly don't care if you will still like me or not but last night I went to a club im so stressed right now so I went Selena showed up and I was drunk okay Danielle I love you! "

"Y-You love m- me? " I asked.

"Yes! "

"I love you too!" I said. "But Justin I always have and don't go after a commonor I know you just like me as a fan you said so yourself."

He looked hurt and then his phone went off it was text message.

"Scooter wants you to come to the studio."

"Lets go. " I said in a rush.

I told Grace that im going to the studio she told me to be careful.

~studio~

I sang and sang and sang and I started writing my first song. Justin just smiled at me the whole time sometimes winking. Which made me blush so bad and I glared at him when he did it. It hurts me so much that I push him away but I want him to focus on his career.

But he keeps coming after me.

~After done recording~

"Hey you ready to go home?" Justin asked me.

"Yeah. " I sighed ugh I'm still thinking about him.

"You okay? "

"Yeah I'm fine. " I fake smiled.

We hopped into the car and went to my house. He left and I went straight to bed. I dreamed about Justin that night.