What's This Feeling?

Just want to say thanks to all my supporters/followers who read my stories! I love all of you guys :) I also wanna give credit to royfilimon281 for giving me ideas that are just amazing! He'll also be helping me write some of the story ^^ Shout out to him and alicehunter21 Teacher224 puredarknesz ! Oh yeah, how do you guys feel of light smut? It kinda IMPORTANT to answer. Might put some in the next chapter depending on your answers.

+Reverse Falls: Gleeful house+

Dominic woke up and rubbed his eyes to take the blur out of them. Once he fully woke up, he facepalmed and blushed remembering what had happened yesterday. Tyrone had accidentally kissed him yesterday because someone had shoved him abruptly from behind. They had gone home in silence together and went to bed without talking about it. 'Okay Dipper, you need to tell Tyrone it was all a misunderstanding. It wasn't on purpose and there were no feeling behind that accidental kiss shared.' He thought, but his his heart didn't feel happy about that idea. The brunet ignored it and look to side to notice that Tyrone wasn't on his side of the bed. He went down to the kitchen to find Will still cooking breakfast in his human form and Tyrone sitting on the table eating breakfast with a daze look in his eyes. "Tyrone?"

Said boy looked to the doorway to find Dominic looking back him. "Oh Dominic, good morning." Tyrone greeted the other with a small smile.

Dominic walked over to the other side of the table and sat down. Will put down his breakfast in front of him and left the two of them in the kitchen. The atmosphere was awkward and quite tense.

"Tyrone..."

Tyrone looked up from his plate and at Dominic again. "Yes?"

Dominic bit the inside of his cheek a bit then spoke, "Um, about yesterday... T-t-that k-kiss." He groaned internally for his stuttering. "It was a was an accident so don't think about it too much. I know you didn't mean it."

Tyrone eyes nodded a bit hesitantly, but his counterpart didn't noticed it, he drank his glass of water to push something down back into his gut. "Yeah, I won't." He said as he kept his smile on. Then he remembered something, "That reminds me, my sister and I have a show performance today. Would you like to come watch?"

"Sure! I wanna see if if your somewhat different from the Gideon Gleeful from my dimension." Dominic agreed happily forgetting the topic of the incident at the carnival.

"So what is the Gleeful in your dimension like anyways?" Tyrone asked curiously.

Dominic laughed a bit. "He a short kid with really big hair and wears a light blue suit. Thinks highly of himself and the town used to think he was a good little dude. He wanted the deed to our shack to find the journals and gain power to rule. Gideon has a big crush on my twin too and tried to get rid of me when he thought I was getting between him and Mabel."

Tyrone tensed at the though of Gideon Gleeful getting rid of Dominic.

"Thankfully he's in jail at the moment." The mystery loving boy says with a relieved sigh. Tyrone relaxed at that point.

The both of them continued to share moments with each other and about their friends or family. They eventually stopped to get cleaned up and changed at some point before the show. Their talk continued in the living room as they watched tv together until Reverse Mabel came in and told them that the show was starting soon.

Dominic went out of the house to go through the entrance of the tent while the twins went through the backyard and entered behind the tent of telepathy.