Renewed Introductions

+With Tyrone+

Tyrone sat on a chair, in the hideout, drinking tea across from the Pines family and some of their close friends. Once he set his cup down he looked at them with an amused smile as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"So you're a Dipper from another dimension, we already know that..." Ford says trailing off and letting Stan continue the conversation.

"You're Dipper's boyfriend? I don't believe it." Stan says with a grunt.

Tyrone chuckled, "I can very much prove that I am indeed his boyfriend. We've been in a relationship for 2 years after all". He fiddled with the blue earring on his left ear as the others kept talking to him.

"Then prove it." Pacifica said in a serious tone.

The brunet smirked at her in a challenging way. "You may ask me any questions about Dominic. When he comes back you can ask him or Mabel to confirm my answers. We know a lot about each other just in the two years we've been together. So lay it on me, I dare you." He responded in high confidence.

Both of them glared at each other defiantly.

"Then what's Dipper's favorite thing to do in Gravity Falls?" Mabel started off simple.

"Explore the forest to see what new paranormal creatures he can find along with new species of plants." Tyrone answered her quick and easy. "He even likes to take his journal with him to record things down." Though it was a no brainer for anyone who knew the original Dipper.

"Tell me something I don't know about Dipper." Pacifica told him with a glare. "Mabel can confirm it for me."

Tyrone thought for a moment with a slight hum. "Dominic sneezes like a kitten, which by the way is really cute in my opinion. He also has a tattoo of Bill Cipher's wheel wrapped around his left wrist, but he covers it with a black wrist sweatband it to keep it hidden."

Mabel confirmed the kitten sneeze, but she didn't know about the tattoo. "I don't know about the tattoo though."

"Of course, Dominic only got the tattoo recently back in my dimension. Of course it's something I only know so you can confirm it once he comes back." Tyrone states as he sips his tea again.

For a moment Ford think for a second, "That does remind me, where is Dipper?"

"He went exploring again like usual." Tyrone says casually to cover for his love.

"But it's dangerous out there! Especially the eye bats roaming around, they'll just turn you to stone and add you to Bill's throne." Mabel worried, but Stan patted her on the back.

"Don't worry Mabel, I'm sure your brother can handle what's out there. 2 years in a different dimension and it looks like he came back able to take care of himself. I mean the kid is practically changed already." Stan say to assure her worries. No doubt Stan was correct, he had seen change in the kid, physically and mentally.

On cue, the elevator doors opened and Dominic came back looking a bit tired, but still full of energy somehow. He looked up from the ground and found his family, friends, and boyfriend looking at him. "Uh, hey guys." He awkwardly smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Pacifica walks up to Dominic with a firm gaze. "Is he," she pointed to Tyrone quickly, "your boyfriend?"

Dominic attention turned over to Tyrone who sighed and shook his head. Then he looked at Pacifica again. "How?"

"Mabel and I overheard you upstairs talking." Pacifica told him in a firm tone. "So is it true?" Confidence and anger expression wavering on the brunet's face.