Chapter 20

HARRY'S POV

Taylor's been acting weird ever since we were driving home from our doctor's appointment. She's hiding something from me...but I decided to shrug it off. If it's really important she'll tell me..right?

I stopped at a red light and turned over to look at Taylor. She was sleeping with her hair covering her whole face. I laughed softly before reaching over to brush her hair out of her face. My hand intertwined with hers. I was admiring how beautiful she was until I heard someone horn from the back. I was holding back the rest of the cars.

I quickly stepped on the accelerator and continued to drive home. Soon, I turned into the driveway of our house and the car came to a stop.

"Baby...wake up."

I caressed her cheek lightly and watched as her eyes fluttered open. Taylor yawned and leaned her head over on my shoulder. I chuckled and looked down to see her eyes closed again.

"Do you want me to carry you upstairs?"

"Mhm..."

I heard her mumble and I smiled. My arms wrapped around her body and lifted her closer to my body. This time when I looked down at her, she was looking at me.

"What are you looking at?"

I asked and Taylor said nothing, burying her head deeper into my chest. Then she said something softly.

"I love you..."

A smile grew on my face and I kissed her head lightly.

"I love you too Tay...and our little munchkin."

-

After I carried Taylor into our house, I put her down. We both started walking to the couch but suddenly she stopped and gave me this odd look before covering her mouth and running into the nearest toilet. I quickly ran to kneel by her side and held her hair up, rubbing her back as she threw up into the toilet bowl. When she was done, I supported her back up onto her feet and to the sink to wash her mouth.

"Are you okay?"

I asked worriedly and she turned to look at me, nodding slightly.

"I'm really tired..."

"Okay let's go to our room."

I carried her bridal style, and walked up a flight of stairs to our bedroom. My hands were secured around Taylor's body so I used my feet to kick the door open.

"Stay..."

She mumbled with her eyes closed. I laid beside her on the bed and she snuggles closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and traced light circles on her small baby bump.

I never noticed how much the baby has grown until now... It wasn't very obvious, you'll only know Taylor's pregnant if you look closely. Which reminds me, I don't think Taylor told anyone about the baby other than me. Maybe Selena, but definitely not her parents. Should I tell them? But if she didn't tell them about it, then there must've been a reason. I'll talk to her about it some other time.

We stayed in this position for a while before I confirmed that she was really asleep. My phone started vibrating and I picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry, it's Simon here. Where are you? We have a meeting remember?"

I frowned and looked down at my watch. Oh my god it was already one in the afternoon...my meeting was supposed to start an hour ago.

"Sorry Simon, I was at the doctor's with Taylor...I'm on my way."

"Okay...see you soon Harry."

Being careful not to wake Taylor up, I slowly peeled away from her. I changed into a rather formal shirt and wore a pair of black ripped jeans. I decided to write a letter for Taylor to inform her about my meeting in case she woke up and I wasn't there beside her.