Chapter 5

Ajay P.O.V

Today is the the day I get to see her. Her completely stupid face. I don't want to even see it. Ok I might of not ever seen her but she agreed to this marriage keeping me further away from Samantha. Luckily Samantha won't be here for the proposal. So it's fine I just need to be cold and harsh to the girl to make her say no.

It's going to be easy as I have some alone time with her during the proposal to talk to her. Anyway she's probably not as beautiful as Samantha no girl is.

Her family are on her way but it is taking awhile. Hope they have car trouble or can't make it. They'll probably need one more hour they said.

An hour and a half later...

More than one hour but nonetheless they made it. Ugh! Why? Life isn't on my side today.

The car they came in is very sleek and modern and quite big not as big as ours but big enough to tell that they were above average on the money scale.

A man stepped out with a black suit and he had a stern and sharp look. Afterwards a woman stepped out wearing a simple sari, I think it's the mother. They are both talking to my parents looking quite annoyed.
Great maybe the proposal is called off!

" son come down to the sitting room and meet the parents."

Maybe not.

I go down in my suit looking very handsome indeed and my hair slicked back. There waiting there are the parents. They are all giving me warm smiles especially the brides mother and my mother. Ugh!? Women are making this harder I can't let sympathy take over me.

Then a man comes in also in a suit looking just like the brides father. Probably sibling or something.

"This is the groom, eh my blossom could have got better."

How dare he says that out loud and with a smirk as well. Ok we'll see about that.

" Good to know that then."

His parents start glaring at him while he just shrugs and sits on the couch. He doesn't own the place but just walks around like He is in charge. I don't like him at all.

We all sit down and they start talking while I'm thinking what's her name and what is she going to look like. What! Why do I care?! You know what never mind it's just normal curiosity.

Suddenly another car appears screeching to a halt. Then this girl who is really hyper in some jeans and a t- shirt is jumping around comes out. Is that her? No it can't be she isn't even Indian.

I hear some jingling noises (anklets) and I see a foot pop out decorated with henna which is followed by a red sparkling trail of fabric.

"Blossom there she is the princess, you are one lucky man."

Ok I guess, and simply nod. Suddenly there she is in a red sari and long luscious hair flowing in gentle waves off her shoulders. Her slim frame perfectly accenting the sari wrapped around her figure.