chapter..10

Esha reread the note again. She could'nt believe her own eyes. 

 What the hell? Her head started to spin. She never thought Arjun would have a baby, never.

What wrong has she done to deserve all this, one year deal husband and now his baby?

she glanced at the baby once, the baby smiled looking at her. Her heart melted looking at innocent baby. She always had a soft corner towards kids.

What should she do now? Arjun hates babies, will he accept her?

She carried the baby basket carefully to Arjun's room.

Arjun was sleeping with his hands spread wide. His naked chest was raising up and down with each of his inspiration and expiration respectively.

Esha lifted the baby from the basket and placed her beside Sleeping Arjun on the bed carefully.

The baby clapped her hands smiling seeing Arjun. she crawled towards Arjun's face and grabbed his nose with her tiny hand and pinched his nose with her tiny nails.

"Auuuu..." Arjun opened his eyes instantly. He rubbed his nose vigorously and saw a baby clapping her hands cheerfully.

"What the hell is a baby doing in my bed?" He screamed with frustration hopping out from his bed as if something disgusting thing is on his bed. 

He looked angrily at Esha, thinking it was all her idea to irritate him to take revenge for yesterday's night.

"Take this shit away from my bed, Esha how dare you bring baby to this house, knowing that I hate them?" he screamed on her.

The baby started crying on hearing Arjun's voice. Her baby pink colour cheeks turned deep red.

"Arjun, shut your mouth, how could you call her shit? You are shit not her. And for your kind information I did not bring her, she was left by someone at the door step with a note. And you know what? You are her father, yah she is your daughter," Esha screamed on Arjun lifting the baby from bed and soothing her.

"What the fuck? This shit is not my baby," He yelled.

"Arjun, mind your language, I don't want to hear such words. Here take this note and read it by yourself," Esha threw the note on his face angrily.

Arjun read the note with his mouth wide open.  

Is he dreaming? This can never happen. Of course he slept with several women till now, but he always made sure to use the protection. 

This must be someone's cheap prank on him.

The baby started chewing her thumb crying.

"She is hungry," Esha said with concern.

"Who cares? Look she is not by baby just throw her away from where you brought her, I don't want to see her face again," Arjun said taring the note and throwing it away angrily.

"Arjun, I never thought you are so cruel. You have no humanity in you, look at her, what wrong has she done to deserve this? It is completely your mistake to sleep with her mother, This poor baby she needs you now, damn you are her father Arjun," Esha said with frustration.

Though Esha was angry on Arjun for sleeping with a woman and making her pregnant, that was not the time to discuss all that, and she has no right to interupt in his persnal life like his real wife.

All she was worried was about the baby.

"Look Esha malhotra, this is my house in case you have forgotten, and I don't want her in my house, just throw her out," He said firmly.