The 9th attack

12 years later...

Sky's POV

"Sky!Hurry up!Tonight we are going for the North Snow Village!We are taking it apart!"Said Dad."Coming,Dad!"I scream towards the hallways of our fortress.I quickly grabed my budder swords and dashed to the front door of the fortress. We went through the portal and quickly headed North.

At the village...

I started a huge fire and the ice started to melt quickly.Then,I saw Dad with his obsidian sword,slashing everybody in his way.I just grinned at the sight of everybody covered in blood.

I don't really like to see like to see people dying in front of me but being Herobrine's son,you have to fake it.So my
grin is actually
fake.Please,belive me,I don't like it.At all."Sky!Come here.I want you to kill this villager.His trades are actually very awful.An emerald for a stack of sticks?Really?"Said Dad mockingly.I sigh quietly and quickly threw out my budder sword and landed right in front of him and...

Slash!!!

The villager screamed in pain before laying on the floor,dead.Herobrine clap his hands,"Well done,Sky!Now let's go back to the Nether and please take off your obsidian shades.We want people to see the famous Skybrine!"Said dad as he slowly levitate off the snowy ground.

I shook my head."Dad,you know what will happen if I take off my shades. I really don't want people to see my eyes!"And slowly I had a flashback of 4 years ago...

°~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~°

"Kill them Sky!Their just zombies!"Said dad as he spawn a horde of zombies in front of me. I quickly summond my obsidian sword and my eyes change from hazelnut brown to light buddery colour.

In a few minutes,a lot of dead bodies were on the ground. But suddenly dad spawn a lot of mobs into the arena but in a few seconds I killed them all.

But you know,I'm just a 7 years old."I can't control my powers!"I said to dad,then he made me a pair of obsidian shades and an amulet, covered in budder.In the of the amulet in has a powerful gem dad calls an amethyst. I really love my amulet and my shades.Really.

So if you break these valuables,be ready for your worst nightmare.Be really ready.

~~~~~Ends of flashback~~~~~

A/n
So there you have it.Don't mess with Herobrine and his creepy/cheerful/childish son,Skybrine/Sky.Thanks for reading this really long(for me)chapter.438 words.Wow!
Leave a like,comment and follow me on my real account.jackfrostlover35.

Tata!!My frosties!!!