Merome(Yay!!)

Sky's POV
"Dad!Don't kill Ty!Your EVIL!He's my best friend! I hate you!Ty!No!!" I open my eyes slowly,only to hear a soft voice singing besides me. I looked to my left and saw Ty singing.

There was a time,I used to look into my fathers eyes.

In a happy home,I was a king I had a gold throne.

Those days are gone,now their memories on the walls.

I hear the sounds,of the places that I was born.

Up on a hill across a blue lake,that's where i had my first heartbreak,I remembered how it all change~

My father said,"Don't you worry,Don't you worry child,see heavens got a plan for you,don't you worry,don't you worry now,yeah~

There was a time,I met a boy of a different kind,we'd rule the world,thought I would never lose him out of sight...

Ty finished his amazing song and layed beside me. I hugged him and said,"Your singing was amazing,Ty." Ty smiled and replied,"Thanks,I'm your caretaker if you have another nightmare. Sleep,Sky""Goodnight,Ty." I said and slowly closed my eyes.

Ty's POV

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning(A/n Sky has a clock in his room)without any other nightmare scared Sky. I stretched my arms and slowly got up without waking Sky up and took a bath.

After a very cold bath...

"Refreshing." I quietly said. My clothes don't need to be changed because I rarely smell. I always change twice my clothes a month. I wore my green enchanted headphones that changes to purple each time I turn into Enderlox. My fathers only gave me this as a birthday gift. I thought for a second before Mitch comes in and asked me to wake Sky up for breakfast. I gave Mitch a thumbs up and he left. "Sky,wake up. Time for breakfast,Sky." I softly said. Sky began to move and he slowly said,"5 more minutes, Ty."

"No Sky,wake up or I'm pouring you with a cold,full bucket of water!" I playfully said and slowly got up. Sky mumbled something that's unclear for my ears to catch.

We went downstairs and Jerome and Mitch were already sitting at the table,waiting for us. "Finally,the two lovebirds are with us,biggums." Said Jerome teasingly.

"Hey! We don't have any kind of special relationships! We're friends. Plus, we're too young!" Sky said and its true. We're a bunch of 16 years old kids that are special. We all laugh and ate our bacon and eggs.

We ate and talked about many things but the most we talked about was how Jerome and Mitch met. "Well,when I was a 5 year old,I went hunting and suddenly a small bacca came out of nowhere. At first,I almost killed him but I saw fear in Jerome's eyes. Then,a bigger bacca came out and start to attack Jerome. He was a 5 year old so I helped him. I stabbed the bigger bacca right in his heart.

Jerome had passed out and well,I ran back home and grabbed a few health potions and started to give him a few glups of it. Then,he woke up. At first,he asked me my name. His voice was freaky! Then,well we became friends for life!" Said Mitch.

Sky's POV

"Wow just wow! You saved Fluffy here?! Your amazing!!" I'm really suprise,a 5 year old boy save a bacca from a bigger bacca? "Your not scared? Baccas are very hard to kill." I said and its true,baccas are very hard to kill. Dad once trained me to fight a bacca and well, let's just say that,ITS HARD.

"Scared? I just wanted to save Jeromey here,BTW,did you called him FLUFFY?! He will-" Before Mitch could say anything,Jerome kissed his lips and I guess he kissed back because their lip-lock was about 3 minutes. Me and Ty just ate our food silently. After their lip-lock broke apart,a long strand of their saliva was in the middle.

"As I was saying,he will kiss me because it reminds him of our meet-up. I called him Fluffy for like a month. And yeah,we're gay." Said Mitch shyly. "Its OK,we don't mind." Said Ty while smiling. "Just,do that again. It reminded me of my old friends. Their gay too. And maybe,I'll be gay too." I said as I secretly glaced at Ty. I really have to say,he's cute!

A/n

Meromes here! Maybe next chapter or the chapter after I'll put skylox!!