Letters to Louis- Louis' Pov

So i published 5 parts, all at once and when i refreshed the page i all ready had 2 votes and 10 reads in about 5 seconds, so thank youuuuuuuuuu so much!!!!!!!!! so i though i'd give you 2 more chapters tonight maybeeeeeeee more, im sorry for being hyper, but im soooooooooooo happy thank you all :D and yeh keep comenting and voting and stuff.

I hope Harry had got my letter, what if he hated me now? oh help me, i just love him to much to let go, i couldn't face it if we couldn't be together, but at that very moment, they're was a knock at the door, i ran to andwer it...

"sign here please"

"Ok"

I took the parcel and 2 letters and signed for each, I thanked the postman and shut the door, im just glad it was the actually postman instead of a fan dressed us as a postlady, with a parcel that was actually a snake. 

I opened the letter,

"Dear Mr .L. Tomlinson"

nope that wasn't the right one, i tore open the other one, and started reading...

"Dear Boobear, 

I miss you more than anything, you have to understand that, i haven't checked twitter either so i still don't know if anyone knows, i miss you Lou, i miss your touch, i miss your smile, i miss the way i felt around you, 

Yesterday, i decided to make you something, i drew you!!, im very proud of it, don't you think, good enough to stick on your wall me thinks! i miss seeing you Lou, buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt we can still message each other, everyday! I love you tooo much to not, oh and i drew this for Niall, it's peri peri chicken! oh thats reminds me did you find out about Perrie's flower crown! Hope you did anddddddddddd if you were wondering what the third photo is its me wearing a flower crown! yaya thats what the parcel is, now im sorta with you! yey! I love you tooo much lou, my heart really hurts, but anyways i can see you soon,  i really hope i can, managment called me again! Ehhhhh, but they said i have to stay here for about 1 and a half months maybe less, *sobs* but i love you, and thats all that counts, how's Elbeard, have you seen her? You know it ust be really hard on her too, LOVE YOU LOU!

And Lou, even though im not next to you, i will you always, love you...

Forever and Always,

Harry x

A/N If you happen to catch this then, comment: Harry WILL meet Harry!! love you alllllllll  the video on the side is a song created by a youtuber and it is FABULOUIS & EXTRAORDINHARRY x