Satan Returns... (Harry's Pov)

I moved to the side, not wanting Niall to see me, he ran through the door, I heard him shout something then it dawned on me , it wasn't my mind, Louis was sitting on the other side of the door all along, I ran into the room, Louis was on the floor crying, Niall turned to faced me.

" Harry"

"Loubear, come here babe"

"No Harry maybe we shouldn't be together, maybe I was being selfish, maybe I shouldn't be here at all..."

"Don't you dare say that Lou I love you too ever let you go"

"What about Liam"

"What about him" 

I pulled Louis of the floor and I to my arms, exactly where he belonged.

"I'm never going to let you go, I love you hazzabear"

"I love you too"

"Right now you too love birds have made up, let's go find Liam, he has some explaining to do" Niall said walking out the room

I didn't particularly wanted to find Liam but Niall did, I slipped my hand into Louis' and gave him a reassuring smile . 

We found Liam after about 5 minuets, he was on the floor his head in his hands.

"Get up Liam"

Liam took his head from his hands and stood up....

"Liam, look at Louis now!"

"Niall, calm down"

"No! He deserves this!" 

Liam looked in to Louis beautiful blue eyes, I could see that he was in pain...

"Liam, how could you do this to Louis, look he's been gone for over 5 hours , crying he eyes out, because of what you said, and i dont care if you didn't mean to say it, you hurt everyone Liam, not just me, not just louis, not just Harry but there families aswell, Louis mom had been going out her mind, she was on the way to the police station"

"Look, Louis, i know you dont want to hear this, but i never meant it to come out that way, im happy for you both, honestly i was being selfish and horrible, please forgive me, i would never do anything to hurt you,you know that, i realize what i said was stupid, i wish i could change it but i can't"

"s'alright, Liam i know that, it just hurt me"

"I know, it hurt you, and im sorry if that i hurt you both" 

" It's fine liam, its just that Louis did this for me, and now i feel stupid"

"Don't its me who's stupid Harry, ok"

"Im just glad everythings back to normal"

"Not for Long.."

A/N so im going to be updating probably tonight, if i get to 70 reads, or another follow, comment or vote. So i just had Nutella and cinamon hot chocolate its amazayn!! Have any of you got the new 1D posters im getting them tomorrow, if you don't they're in hmv and whsmiths!!! xx Love you all xxxxxx <3