Prologue

(Y/N) crumpled the map on her hands in excessive frustration. Her eyes are tremendously constricted along with her frightening brows, sloped higher in furiousity. After all, she's not the only one who felt scornful about their current situation at the middle of a forest that they may not seem very familiar with. The complicated legends and puzzling scales of the map (Y/N) is holding truthfully and poetically represents the chaotic confusion inside their head dangled with useless short term memories and surrounded with the long term ones that the more useful and valuable parts are entirely vain. 

  She could've have a better map than a more detailed and conundrumatic one but she chose to boast off her imaginary intelligence that she possess instead of realizing the consequences and unexpected tendencies she might have experienced in the future in which in this case, she should've shown off her true knowledge rather than assuming to succeed something she should've accepted that she cannot. But again, she is what she is. She have faith in her dark rectangular framed glasses and [Describe your hair] that oddly transfers self-esteem and confidence to her anatomy. Weird as it may seems but she always felt good at it so who else are going to contradict the fact? What she feels is what is real and she felt... Vulnerable at this point. So it means, things didn't worked out as planned. Besides, she's just a tour guide for the six assorted bunch of men who plays basketball.

  This moment, it's not just a "just" since they are lost in nowhere because of her and her disappointing skills in navigating. She is a tour guide and she must do what she she must have done.

  (Y/N) looked over her shoulders where the men are standing over with different emotions, colorful and dark, mixed up really well on their well-known façades. They we're completely oblivious of what's currently going on and the meaning of (Y/N)'s odd expression as if she tried so hard to remain optimistic when in reality, everything are just hopeless. She gulped a mouthful as she spurt a little bit of courage to explain the disaster to the oblivous boys who kept following her around regardless of wherever she went to. As she tries to manifest her valor, she finally reached the boiling point as she starts to part her lips.

"Guys..." Her small soft voice mixed with trembleness rang the vicinity of the area as a warning that they should have been prepared for. "We are lost." She kept her voice straight until the words slowly sinked in to the men who's eyes are glued to the pathetic girl.