Chapter 1

"I told you we shouldn't have been here." Midorima uttered in remorse, furrowing his eyebrows as Mitzukuni clung his arms to Midorima's nape in anticipation.
(Y/N) reached out to her head and giggles uncomfortably.

"What for? I mean, you guys perfectly suits as new hosts," Tamaki praised crossing his arms on his chest. "Especially that man." He points at Kise who's seen hanging out with the guests in the lounge effectively making the girls happy as if he was an official host of Ouran High School. "The only thing is, too bad you are all poor." Tamaki added arrogantly causing the other team to fall from their seats.

"And, who's this one though? You don't seem familiar." Haruhi curiously points at (Y/N) as she glance at her from her feet to her head. "Oh," Akashi turned his head to look at (Y/N) and hooked his right arm to her shoulders noting the warmth and tenderness of the muscles of Akashi's arm as he layed it on her small and delicate shoulders causing the girl's cheeks to flush.

"This one is (Y/N), our foolishly, failure tour guide that got us here." Akashi sarcastically noted finishing it off with a dashing smile on his face as (Y/N) fell for her opposed reaction. "Yeah, she is a big failure." Kuroko favoured Akashi's opinion monotonously that hit (Y/N) right into her consience causing her to chamfer.

Meanwhile, Aomine crawled behind Haruhi as the two companies discuss and keep this opportunity to push his index finger to Haruhi's chest unmindedly as a result of his suspicions to Haruhi's odd appearance that makes Aomine believes that Haruhi might be a girl since the host hadn't mention Haruhi. "I knew it!" Aomine cried as he successfully proven that Haruhi is indeed a female but only to receive a nicely aimed punch from Tamaki who caught him [probably assuming that he's taking advantage of Haruhi's obliviousness].

"How dare you touch my daughter!" Tamaki taunted in rage as Aomine flew from his spot due to Tamaki's attack. When Aomine reached the wall, he waved his hands denying Tamaki's expectations. "I-I was trying to find out i-if Haruhi is a girl!" He testified in a trembling voice as he glance over the frightenening look on Tamaki's face.

Haruhi calmly stood up behind Tamaki and covered her chests. "*Sighs* You should've asked me instead." She calmly uttered as she scratched her head. Tamaki grasped on her shoulders with a furious look on his face. "You are reacting wrong!" He rants. Haruhi's head fell on one side in annoyance towards Tamaki.

"Wait so, you are in fact a girl?" Midorima asked as Mitsukuni went over his shoulder and took his glasses, admiring how much he was amazed about it. "Indeed. It's a long story to tell." Takashi replied taking Mitsukuni from Midorima and returning back his glasses. Upon realizing that someone is missing, Tamaki turn around to determine the whole music room. "Kaoru and Hikaru would love to see you but," Tamaki paused to look around once again "Where are they?" He wondered, thinking for a possible place where the twins might have been.

--------

"I bet they have already forgotten me." Ootori's breathy voice mixed with the enduring smell of autumn as the wind past through his face. Hikaru laughs beyond his idle inflection and slaps Ootori in his back. "Don't you ever think about that, you dummy!" Hikaru playfully uttered. His eyes are barely visible within his lids that are slightly raised over his rosy cheeks with his beautiful genuine smile. "The hosts never forgotten you, you just like to forecast on the shadows this past days." Kaoru added with the same optimistic presence as Hikaru. The delightful scent of the autumn leaves grew stronger along with the stronger gusts of winds striking past the waving branches of trees. Hikaru and Kaoru's dashing smiles slowly shrinks upon glancing at Ootori's lonesome expression, realizing that no matter how much they try so hard to make him happy, he still as blue as he is. And no one knows why. Ootori isn't the kind of person who gets affected of emotional about something and that's what they stood up to believe. All they have to do is to muzzle out and give him space.

Hikaru deeply glanced at Ootori, noting his blue expression on his face. "Do you have any problem, Ootori?" Hikaru's face crumpled in concern. Ootori chuckled sadly as he glance over the maple leaves gently falling from the trees. "I don't know..." Ootori lowered his voice causing it to become more breathy. "Do I?" He wondered, arching his right knee, propping his elbow on it and resting his head at the back is hand as he admire the wonderful features of the Autumn.

In a moment of silence, they heard someone walking towards them. "Excuse me." They heard a small demure voice causing them to turn around to the direction of the voice. "I would like to ask if you wouldn't mind. Can I ask where I can find the comfort room?" Upon their eyes, a girl wearing a knee-length red plaid skirt, pink turtleneck and a white scarf along with a pair of rectangular glasses perched on the middle of her nosebridge. Kaoru and Hikaru couldn't resist how wonderful this girl to them. They kept staring at her with their jaws dropped from the floor unmindingly. The girl moved her face forward and waved at their eyes. "Hello~ Excuse me sir?" She try to distract them until they reached the reality realm, completely embarassed of themselves.

The twins chuckled uncomfortably and waved at the girl. "The comfort room is right over there." They informed in unison as they point to the said direction. The girl looked over her shoulder and smiled at them. "Thank you very much. It's a pleasure." She bowed her head and walked away.

Still in shock, the two looked at each other and realized something they should've realized earlier. "She looks familiar..." Kaoru noted in a trembling voice. "She is------" the two proffesed in unison.