Raura --- I love You

Laura's POV

Me and Ross just did the on screen kiss and it was magical ! Wait what am I saying Ross is my best friend ! I don't think he's cute or sexy or perfect in every way !

" hey Laura !" Ross said

" hey Ross "

" so about the ...."

" Kiss ? That we should just forget about it ? "

" umm if you want to forget about it ? "

" no I don't want to for- um I mean let's just forget about this convosation ."

" o-ok "

I cant believe I almost just told Ross that I didn't want to forget about the kiss ! I mean I don't , but I don't want him to know that .

Ross's POV

Was Laura just about to tell me that she didn't want to forget about the kiss ? Oh no she wouldn't I mean she doesn't like me like that , does she ? And just because I think she's cute , adorable and perfect in every single way doesn't mean I like her like that , does it ?

Any way I'm going back to my dressing room to play some Halo ! Me and Laura said good bye and I watch her walk in the direction of Raini's room .

Laura's POV

I walked up to Raini's dressing room and knocked three times and heard her yell " come in ! "

" hey Raini !"

" oh hey Laura , so how did the kiss go ? "

" oh it was magical ! " I saw Raini raise her eyebrows . " umm ha I mean yeh it was fine ."

" come on Laura you soooo like Ross !"

" oh no I do not we're just close friends !"

" sure , and every close friends look at each other with googly eyes . "

" woah , me and Ross don't look at each other with googly eyes ! "

" ok , prove that you don't like Ross like that "

" how ? "

Oh no what was Raini thinking of !?!

" kiss Ross like you mean it !"

" what !?! How's that gonna prove anything ? "

" well , if you don't hesitate then you clearly don't have feelings for him cause it was to easy for you !"

" ok then , and to prove I really don't like him I'm gonna go find him "

" ok have fun " Raini laughed

Omg what have I just agreed to ? I've just agreed to kiss Ross again ! Is that good or bad ? Bad no good ahhhhh .

So I went off to find Ross and soon found him in his dressing room .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was my first chapter of my first fanfic !

I'm gonna keep uploading as much as I can . Please excuse any spelling mistakes .

Sorry it's so sort !