THREE

Ross's POV

" So I'll pick you up at yours for set at 8:15 ? "

" yep ! See you then "

" bye ! "

" bye ! "

I kissed Laura on the cheek and waved her off as drove down the road in her car . I got in mine and followed in her direction , but turned off down my road . I stepped out my car grabbed my bag and ran inside .

" hey " Rocky said as I sat on the sofa .

" hey ! Listen I have something to tell you . "

" what ? " he said as he leaned in .

" well , me and Laura are dating ! "

" wow , finally good for you bro ! You to are made for each other ! "

" who are made for each other ? " Rydel said as she sat down next to me .

" Ross and Laura ! Their dating !! "

" yes , finally ! " Rydel said while hugging me .

" hey guys ! " Rydel went out the back to tell the others the good news , and I went up to my room .

When I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket , it was Laura .

' hey my parents and sis r out of town 4 a week if you want to come round ? ;) '

My relationship has grown quickly with Laura , she said we can take it one step at a time , but we kiss every 5 minutes !

' oh I'd love to ! ;) '

' good I've found this amazing place we can go ! '

' yeh ? It's a date ! '

' :) '

"hey Ross " Riker shouted down from the garden . " are you gonna play some basketball with us ? "

" oh yeh one sec !" I changed into some sorts and ran down the stairs . " oh Mum , tomorrow Laura's family are out of town and she asked if I could go round there ? "

" oh yeh that's fine ..... Wait you mean to sleep ? "

" we'll I'm not sure . "

" well ...... Alright then , but go carefull ! "

" Mum ! "

" sorry just making sure "

I hugged her and ran out to play basketball with Ryland , Riker and Rocky , and later on Ratliff came round and he joined in .

---------- The Next Morning ------------

Laura's POV

so Mum , Dad and Vanessa are out of town , and Ross is coming round after set I've got to get this place cleared up ! I had got a little picnic ready for tonight ! I was taking Ross to this little field with a lake right in the middle and it's completely hidden so no one will find us !

I rushed round clearing everything up and went upstairs to get ready for set .

Later on I heard a knock on the door I knew it was Ross so I yelled come in from the top of the stairs . Ross came in wearing a sleeveless red and white stripy top , ripped denim shorts and cream coloured converse .

" hey babe "

" hey ! " I felt butterflies when he called me babe .

" you look amazing ! "

" thanks Ross , but I haven't done my hair or make up. "

" so , why do you wear makeup you look beautiful without it ! "

" aww thanks Ross , but I have to have on for filming . "

" alright ! Put I'm telling you , you don't need It !"

I smiled at him and turned back into my room to do my hair , and I heard him take his shoes off and follow me up . Ross knocked on the door , came in an sat on the bed watching me sitting in front of the mirror .

Once I'd finished I went over to Ross and sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around him .

" hello ! "

" hello ! "

He started to kiss my jaw and slowly kissed down to the bottom of my neck .

" Ross , Ross stop save it for later " I giggled

" later uh ? "

I got off of him , dragged him down stairs and we drove to he set .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry it's sort I'm really trying to make them longer ! x

And I'll keep updating every night !