SIX

--------- on Set ----------

Ross's POV

We got out of the car and walked to our dressing rooms , as soon we sat and we got called .

------ Lunch Break --------

" so wanna come back mine after set to stay , cause my whole family are in San Fran for the night ? " I asked Laura

" aww yeh sure , why are your family up there ? "

" R5 is doing an interview for TV , but I'm Filming "

" oh ok "

We walked into Laura's room , and before I new it I was against the wall . Me and Laura where Kissing , I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and she threw her hands around my neck . She ran her fingers through my hair and I licked her lips asking for entrance , and she let me in , our tongues were wrestling . After we finished we got called again .

--------- In Ross's car After Set -----------

" so , what are we doing at yours ?" Laura asked

" I was thinking we could watch I film ? "

" cool! What one ? "

" I don't mind ..... Titanic ? "

" sure ! "

I got out of the car to Laura's side and helped her out .

" why Thankyou "she said

I carried mine and her bags into the house and put them down by the sofa .

" what's the time " I asked

" umm , 5:30 "

" so do you wanna go out for tea ?"

" oooo yes please "

" ok I'm just gonna go to the bath room "

" ok " she said

I came back down and she was fixing her hair in the mirror .

" you look beautiful, your hair doesn't need fixing ! "

" Awwww thanks Ross " and Laura hugged me .

" ready then ?"

" yep ! Where are we going ? "

" The Lake House ? "

" ooooo fancy "

I open the car door for her and helped her in and then I got in my side and we drove away .

After we had finished eating we had I walk along the lake and paddled our feet . When we got home it was dark and the stars where shinning .

Laura's POV

It was a lovely evening with Ross and I knew it was about to get better .

" so it's 8:20 what would you like to do ? " Ross asked me

" I don't mind "

" would you like to go swimming and then come in and watch a film ? "

" sounds good to me "

" cool !"

" I'm just going to the bathroom I'll be out in a min "

" ok "

Ross walked for to his privet pool, and I ran up to the bathroom . I washed myself up ,grabbed a towel wrapped it round me and walked out to see Ross already in the pool . I dropped my towel and he grinned I then took a few steps back and ran to bomb into the pool . We laughed and held each other for what felt like hours in the pool . Ross did his tricks off the diving board and he also taught me some . Soon enough we got out , we dried each other and went in side .