Where to next prt.2

This is the last chapter!!!! Ahhhh!! It took me forever to finish this book and I feel ashamed😞 but I'm happy to say that I have finished my second book on watt pad! I hope you guys enjoy...
------------------------------------------------------------
(Lexi's POV)
Today we are holding auditions for our new girl group. I still can't believe I agreed to do this. Mom was ok with the idea, I mean how could she not? After all she did let Jacob join a boy group and move to LA. Terah' mom hated the idea but after two weeks of contemplating she agreed. We both have to be homeschooled with the boys.

Walter: ok ladies, thanks for coming today but we are only looking for two members. So give it your all and have fun

The first thing we make the girls do is learn the lyrics to "countdown" by Beyoncé. We picked this song because it's fast and they will be performing a dance as they sing. The girls perform in groups of 3.

3 hours later..

Lexi: (whispering) omg these girls are terrible. It's like they can't tell their right from their left.

Terah: (whispering) girl nobody is worst than that uniqua girl (they both laugh) bitch almost knocked the other two girls out!

Walter: ok! Can the last group come out. It should be two girls left. (Looks at Lexi and Terah) pray to God they can hold a note and dance on beat.

Two girls come out onto the dance floor. One was a dark skin African American girl, so gorgeous. The other one was a Hispanic girl, gorgeous as well. (Pic on the side>>>) Hopefully they're good.

Walter: what are y'all names and ages?

Hispanic girl: Lauren, 17

Black girl: Normani, 17

Terah: do you guys no each other?

Normani: yes, we've known each other for 3 years. We met freshman year in high school.

Walter: ok start when you are ready.

3 min later Lauren does a back handspring and Normani ends with a split. That was EPIC!

Lexi: you girls are in!

Walter: wait we have to discuss with the group

Terah: nah Walt, I don't think there's anything to discuss. These girls got talent! (Normani and Lauren giggle)

Walter: yea you're right. You girls are in!

Normani&Lauren: OMG! (Start jumping up and down screaming)

Walter: we'll need you and your parents to look over these contracts (hands them the papers) and then sign

(Back at the house)

(Princeton's POV)
The girls finally get home 5 hours later and two other girls walk in behind them. These must be the new girls. They're cute....

Prince: hola chicas!

Lauren: hola Chico, como estas?

Prince: ooo y'all brought home a fellow Hispanic

Lexi: (hugs Prince) yep, this is Lauren she's Cuban. This is her friend Normani

(Roc's POV)

Roc: hey girls. Welcome to your new home

That Normani girl is real cute but I still think about Laylani everyday...

(Lexi's POV)
Prince is getting along with the girls especially Lauren... I go sit next to him because I haven't talked to him all day

Lexi: hey Prince can I talk to you for a second? (We walk into his room)

Prince: wassup baby?

Lexi: nothing much. It's just I can't believe I'm in a girl group now (plops down on his bed)

Prince: (sits beside her) yea, it's surreal isn't it? But we'll be together so everything is going to be fine. (Kisses her cheek)

Lexi: I hope so (sees Princeton is going to sleep) I love you... (He opens his eyes and pulls her close to him)

Prince: I love you too
---------------------------------------------------------
THE END!!! Aww wasn't that sweet?! But mhmm I'm debating if I should make a third book because nobody likes or comments anymore.. I hate that I write these amazing stories and nobody appreciates them. Message me if I should write a third book and if you want to be in it! Love y'all!