Chapter 5: Domination and Dinner

I chuckled as we entered the gymnasium once again. Suka turned to me with a smile.

"Kuro-kun, I'm excited." He said softly to me, eyes seeming to almost glisten.

I smiled back at him confidently.

"I definitely agree. And don't worry, Su-chan. I'm positive too that you'll do just great." I assured with a wink.

Sucks smiled back at me gratefully before quickly sitting down, Risa as well to get ready to play. I stepped forward to shake hands with Kojuku's captain.

The spiky-haired guy grinned at me, shaking it firmly.

"We're gonna win."

I smirked back at him with a snicker.

"Cute that you'd even think that." I said before turning on my heel, getting back in line.

We all bowed and yelled, "Hai! Let's play a fair game!"

Before beginning, we needed only 5 players to begin the first quarter.

The first ones for us were:

Me, Mayuzumi, Ogiwara, Toru, and Ryosai.

.....

I grinned and got in my position, laughing. I could see the GoM and old Seirin sitting up at the stands and watching.

I turned to my team and licked my lips.

"Let's win this. And no holding back." I said. I wanted everyone here to know not to underestimate Shizuka. Ever.

I grinned and then winked at Toru. He had his own "Special Skill".

Toru smiled at me back and gave a thumbs up. Ryosai winked to do his own skill.

We got into position, smirks seeming to match on all of our faces.

Toru first had the ball, tripping and dropping it, the basketball rolling on the floor. The whistle blew and the team's all laughed around us. Toru bowed quickly.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

I almost had to suppress my own laughter.

Ryosai got the ball next and ran quickly, jumping high and slamming it into the basket. The crowd instantly cheered, standing up in surprise. I saw Akashi and Kagami's eyes wide as well with the rest.

Toru clapped his hands with a smile as we got the points, me chuckling. I gave a signal to Mayuzumi and Ogiwara next, them nodding.

Mayuzumi then grabbed the ball, smirking wide.

"Hehe. Let's dominate them." He laughed and shot it from the opposite side of the court.

Their eyes widened even more (if possible), and the audience shot up to their feet. I laughed as well, grinning evilly.

Mayuzumi twirled the basketball on his fingertip, smiling wide.

"Yeah! That's how it's done!" He slammed it to the ground.

The whistle sounded, timing for the next time to start. This time I stole the ball, quickly passing it to Ogiwara.

He smiled sweetly at me before taking the ball, dribbling up to the hoop.

Two—no three boys guarding. Ogiwara couldn't help but chuckle as he jumped high, slamming it into the hoop.

"Yeah!" He yelled as he landed, fist pumped in the air.

We were racking up the points easily. Hell, it was more like playing a kindergarten team.

The whistle blew for the final time, the score being pretty simple.

Shizuka: 126 Kojuku: 16

"Wow...I thought it'd be more of a challenge for a team from America." Ogiwara chuckled as we were in the locker room.

"Hells yeah. We creamed 'em so hard I bet they'll be weeping to their mummies." Mayuzumi snickered.

"It's mommies, you dunce. Not mummies." Ogiwara scolded as I let out a soft chuckle.

"Nice job, boys!" Risa grinned proudly at us.

"Still wish we could've played." Kotoru muttered.

"Don't worry. I'm saving each person for a specific game. I know how we'll do it." I assured as I stood up.

"By the way..." I began, packing up my things.

"Tonight, the Ryoku and Nitaro Universities' basketball teams had asked if we all had a dinner together and a sleepover." I chuckled. I just knew the "sleepover" had been Kise's idea or something like that.

"Sleepover? What are we, six years old or something? Why a sleepover of all things anyways?" Mayuzumi scoffed.

"It'll be fun!" Ogiwara huffed. "Well, it sounds fun, at least." He then shrugged.

"Cmon. There'll be something for everyone." I said.

They all stared at me.

"And that is...?"

"My brother will be there as well to supervise us." I began. I chuckled when I saw Mayuzmi's eyes sparkle somewhat.

"Count. Me. In." He immediately said.

I already knew instantly that Ogiwara and Suka would be fine with it already.

"We'll play fun games, of course and get to know each other. Kotoru, there's karaoke so you could show of your skills." I mentioned. I keep tabs on my team, so I knew Kotoru was in a band in high school. I just knew he couldn't pass up a chance to impress our dear Suka.

As expected, Kotoru's face tinted pink as he quickly nodded.

"There's an all you can eat buffet."

Idaya and Toru grinned wide and licked their lips.

"In the games, also has an arcade. For example, shooting and fighting combat." I added.

Ryosai's head perked up with a creepy smile.

"Bonding games like truth or dare..." I grinned, knowing I myself looked forward to that as well as Keita and Keichi nodded.

"And there are bathhouses as well for boys and girls. And for the girls, Risa, you can be with the other female coaches." I finally concluded.

The entire team looked at me, giving a big nod. "Hells yeah!" They cheered.

I laughed, putting my hand out. They quickly piled hands on each other as well.

"Shizuka!"

Victory over them should be almost absolute.

Complete domination...and apparently also dinner.