What Really Happened/(AN!)

(At the end of the chapter, I have a special thanks to you all, a contest, and a lovely idea.😊)

The wolf, crazy as always, was running around; for her life. Several girlfriends from our Sonic Universe, ran after her like a wild mob. Aki scampered, trying to get free from running, because she hates running. A familiar fox ran beside her, Fiona.

"Why the hell did you give Tails amnesia?! Give him back his memory!" One shouted, holding a baseball bat.

"Where's Mephy-chan?!" Another yelled, furiously gaining speed.

"Sonikuu~!"

"Get back here, Venice!" One yelled- oh did I forget to mention Venice was running alongside Aki and Fiona? He threw knives, only for them to be taken and used against him.

Weapons flew everywhere, left and right; upward and downward.

"Where the hell are you keeping Shadow?!"

"Give me back Scourge, FIONA!"

"Where's Justin!?"

No matter what, they kept running. They'd been running for a while now. Aki turned around, her machine gun strap draped over her shoulder.

"Venice! Fight like a man!" Aki yelled at Venice, smoothly bending down while pivoting to face the mob. She held up her gun, firing.

Venice growled. "I'm trying to, goddamnit!" He turned, pinning a few to the wall with his knives. Fiona, on the other hand, didn't do anything at all.

"Fiona, get your sorry ass out here!" Aki said, shooting at the girlfriends. Each one hit, fell to the ground; sleeping like a baby. The only problem was the metal tattoo they had.

Fiona kept running like a wuss, panting. A shovel was thrown at her head, thus knocking her out.

Aki looked at the limp fox, yelling out something rather....hilarious.

"SHARKEISHA!"

Venice turned, stifling his laughter. His laughter came to a stop, once he was tackled by the a mini-mob.

Aki then was tackled, screaming to her doom.

The mob dragged the three away to their lair.

(I funny, aren't I?😂👍? 😒👎? Use emojis in the comments if ya goteem! If ya don't, comment saying #FunnyAki or #AkiNoFunny... Tell me, I like feedback. Just keep it 💯, kay chillrens? 👋😉 Keep readin'.....it gets funnier~!)

Aki's POV

"Ugh....what....wh-what?" My eyes came open slowly, looking at my blurred surroundings. Darkness. "V-Venice?" I moaned in agony. A groan erupted from somewhere, Venice. 'His whiny ass....'

"Ugh....Aki....where the hell are we?" Venice asked, sitting up in the dark. "Wait, don't tell me, it's Hell."

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Hell wasn't like this when I left...and it sure ain't Iblis. Wasn't like this when we left it." My eyes glowed in the dark, illuminating my fur. A high pitched scream rang out, making us jump.

"I broke it! I broke it! I broke it! I broke it!" Fiona whined, holding up her hand. I stared at the broken nail, unamused.

"This must be where the fangirls hide senpai....." I laughed softly, standing up. Venice was already standing, his expression looking mad as hatter.