Chapter FiftyFive - Road to Our Lives

"I accept your wedding offer." I said to Calvin that following Tuesday. I sounded so absurd but Calvin wanted me to marry him. I couldn't take no as an answer especially with what I was going through. Phil insisted I marry him. I would be out of child custody care and out of the foster house. After much thought and arguing with Phil, I knew I had to.

So I stand in front of Calvin, shy and timid. We were done with a round of sex as I laid next to him, naked on his bed.

"What do you mean, Vivian?" Calvin asked as he snuggled his arm around my body.

I sighed and turned to face him. "You heard me. Let's get married."

Calvin frowned and sat up on the bed.

I did the same and crossed my arms. "What's wrong?"

"Vivian, we have only been dating for a month and half. If we got married, people would think you're knocked up or something." Calvin said as he kissed my cheek.

I turned to look away and retorted, "Calvin please. I'm doing this because I don't want to be in that foster house anymore. Can we please? I mean don't you think we're a good couple anyways? We could make this work."

Calvin got out of the bed and put on his sweat pants. He sighed and then turned to me, "As much as I want to marry you-"

I started to cry. I didn't want to get rejected.

"Vivian, stop. Please honey, it's just I care too much to ruin your reputation."

I sighed and said, "I'm pregnant."

Calvin stopped mumbling and then stared at me. His face was alarmed and anxious. He looked like he was about to pass out.

I looked down at my belly and said, "And it's yours. Your the only person I slept with. I'm seven weeks pregnant."

Calvin ran his fingers through his hair and sat at the edge of the bed. He looked so worried. I wished I could say something to console him but I know I cannot. I got off the bed and grabbed my things. i started to dress myself.

I looked over at Calvin as he got up and walked around the room. I felt his anger as he punched a hole in the wall. He started screaming and he walked out of the room. He slammed the door shut and went to the bathroom.

I sighed and finished dressing. Phil took it at least a bit more mature. I frowned and grabbed my backpack. I was going to go home, where ever it was.

Just when I got to the door, Calvin came in and slammed the door shut. His eyes stared at me as I walked backwards. I fell on the bed again and looked at him, afraid of what he was going to do.

Calvin stood in front of me, staring at my eyes. "We'll get married next month. You and I-" He stopped talking to caress my cheek. His nose nuzzled mine. "You and I will be moving together in a new place. We won't live here. Not with my aunt."

I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "Calvin do you have the money?"

Calvin stroked my cheek and kissed my head. "Yes. We'll have enough when we get married."

i kissed his lips. I know we would. Phil was going to pay for the wedding and a new house.

I hugged him tightly as I wrapped my legs around his body. Calvin's breathing became harder as he kissed my lips fiercely. He pushed me back down on the bed as he started to undress me. I helped him with the undressing of his and his lips trailed down to my breasts. I felt him massage them lightly till he gave them a squeeze and he pressed his lips over one of them. I moan in delight as I stroke his hair.