You're eyes are so pretty

A/N didn't proofread

"I can't say I'm surprised," the voice said. "But seriously guys? What if I was Calum? There would be a lot more than words thrown at you Michael."

"Luke would you shut the door?" Michael said. "And you don't think I know that?"

"No I know that you know that. But also know that both of you can be forgetful sometimes."

He was right about that. In the heat of the moment I hadn't even thought of locking the door which was extremely stupid on my part. And that wasn't the only stupid thing that I'd done. I kissed my best friend. What the hell was I thinking? This wasn't going to end up good for anyone, especially me.

Once Michael realized that he only like me as a friend he would end it because he wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. And I didn't either. I was stupid for thinking that we would ever be anything more than best friends. That's what we were meant to be. We weren't meant to hold hands and go on dates. He wasn't supposed to be the one to kiss me goodnight or hold me when I cried. He was the one who was supposed to play video games with me and tease me about how I was really short.

I knew all of this, but I still wanted to be more than Michael's friend. I accepted the fact that I would always think of Michael as more than a friend, but I also understood that I could never do anything to change this.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard Luke saying my name.

"Roxy?" he looked at me, his blue eyes wide and his eyebrows scrunched together.

"What?" I asked, biting my lip, a nervous tick.

"I asked if you were coming back to the room with me or if you and Michael needed some time to talk."

I looked at Michael and saw he looked ready to pass out since he was holding his breathe for so long.

He replied for me, "We'll be down soon. Just keep the others distracted so that they don't get suspicious, thanks." He rushed the words out so quickly and then pushed Luke out the door before slamming it shut behind him and locking it in one swift motion.

He turned towards me and looked almost hungry.

"What did I say about biting your lip Roxy?"

Before I could process what was happening Michael rushed to me gripping the sides of my waist and leaning in so close that his lips brushed against mine as he spoke.

"You know it drives me crazy."

"What?" I whispered. "Michael how can you like me?"

"Because you're beautiful," he whispered as he kissed my lips, too quickly. That one split second when our lips were attatched was enough to make my mind go blank. The only thought running through my head was that I wanted his lips back on mine.

But he had other plans. He kissed my cheek and left a trail down my jaw and then down my neck stopping at my shoulder.

"Michael," I whispered.

"Mhmm," he said as he started to lightly suck the skin along my collarbone, being careful not to leave any marks.

"Please." He was teasing me and he knew it.

"Please what?" He said into my neck.

"Kiss me."

"I thought you'd never ask," he said as he crashed his lips into mine. They moved in sync, fitting together perfectly. He squeezed my hips causing my to gasp and he took the opportunity to slid his tongue into my mouth. They fought for dominance and of course his won.

But I was still so confused and now that I knew how he felt towards me I didn't want to lead him on. I pulled away and placed my hand on his chest.

"Mikey, as much as I want this, I just can't right now. I just need some time to think and sort stuff out."

He slowly nodded, "Yea..you're right I'm sorry."

He didn't make eye contact as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

I just stood there. I could still taste him on my lips and I just wanted him back. But not like this. I couldn't kiss him and touch him when my mind wasn't 100 percent committed to him and only him. I needed to sort out my feelings towards Calum because even though I tried to ignore them, they weren't going away any time soon and I needed to deal with them.

But I especially didn't need any romance right now. I just needed my friends and I knew that they all understood that.

I hadn't realize that I had started crying until I realized that my vision had become extremely blurry. I blinked a few times allowing the tears to fall down my cheeks. I didn't even bother wiping them. I just went to my bed and curled up under the covers and started sobbing into my pillow.

I took out my phone and texted Ashton to let him know that I wasn't feeling well and that I was going to lie down for a little.

Not fifteen seconds later there was a knock on my door. I reluctantly went over to it and slowly opened it to reveal Luke.

"Oh Roxy," he sighed and came inside.

I didn't try and respond because I knew that I would just break out into tears again. He just engulfed me in a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"You ended it with Michael didn't you?" He asked.

"I don't think it even started," I whispered back, looking at his eyes. They were so blue. "You're eyes are so pretty." I said.

God why did I say that. I'm crying over Luke's best friend and here I am getting lost in his eyes.

He chuckled. "You eyes are so much more beautiful that mine and it hurts me to see tears falling from them." He wiped under my eyes which had stopped leaking.

He then took his hand and intertwined it with mine, leading me towards the bed.

"Cuddle?" I asked him.

He just nodded in response.

We got into bed and I put my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat which was going quite fast.

"Luke why's you're heart racing?" I asked lifting my head to look him in the eyes.

"Because the most beautiful girl I have ever had the privilege to lay eyes on is letting me hold her."

Fuck. I couldn't even process what he just said. Didn't he know that I was already confused enough by my feelings and didn't need him putting these type of thoughts in my head?

"What?" Wow, Roxy. That's the best thing you can say back to a boy who just called you the prettiest girl that he has ever laid eyes on? Smooth.

"Roxy I know that you already have drama with Calum and Michael and I know that this doesn't help you right now but I can treat you right. Once things settle down, I'd really like to try this. But I know now is not the right time but once your ready, I'll I'm asking is for a chance?"

"How can I say no to that?" I asked him and gave him a small smile. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and told me to get some rest which is exactly what I did even with my brain going at a thousand miles an hour.

A/N. Hey so it's been a while... Haha. Sorry I've been crazy with school. Ik this update is short but it's all I've had time for. I think I'll do more short updates until school ends because finals and stuff. Ok thanks for reading and vote, comment, share, and all that good stuff

Xxxxx