You did this

I woke up alone again. My thoughts didn't take any time to come back into my head and the guilt that had been weighing down on me was now crushing me.

Michael had put himself out on the line and I had pretty much left him in free fall.

I couldn't spend my time alone thinking or I was going to drive myself crazy so I left my room and headed down the hall.

This time I knocked before I could overhear any of their conversations. I didn't need anything more to confuse me.

Ashton opened the door and giggled.

"Ashton I haven't even said anything yet. What are you giggling about?"

"I don't know you just make me smile."

We locked eyes and said simultaneously, "Aw mushy moment."

He engulfed me in a hug and I started laughing with him. Mushy moments were a thing he came up with when he realized that I didn't like when people were too affectionate towards me. I couldn't help it, it's just a habit that I developed.

When someone put their arm around me I'd shrug it off and I wasn't a big fan of hugs. With the guys it was different though. Once you had broken through my line of defense you could hug me all you wanted.

Ashton had learned this and tended to show the most acts of affection towards me. Always friendly though. I made sure of that.

"Come on Rox." He said as he led me into the room. I sat down on the edge of one of the two queen beds in the room and Ashton sat next to me.

"Ashton do you know what's been going on?" I looked at him and tilted my head, wondering if he had noticed how the boys had been acting lately.

"You mean like the fact that Calum and Michael are both head over heels for you?" I just put my head on his shoulder in response.

"Ashton I don't know what to do. This is why I wanted to skip town alone so I wouldn't have to encounter all of this stupid drama. I love them both but I just can't choose one of them and leave the other one out to dry." He pulled me closer and rested his head on top of mine.

"Just give them some time to get their heads screwed on straight. They'll realize that putting you in this position just isn't right." I sat up and knew that I was crying when I saw the wet patch I had left on his shoulder. "And in the mean time you have me and you have Luke."

I bit my lip and slowly shook my head at him. "Not Luke."

He looked at me and confused and then squeezed his eyes shut and let out a deep breathe and the realization hit him. "Luke told you that he liked you?"

"Pretty much. He just said that whenever I was ready he would treat me right and stuff. Ashton I am so confused and I just want things to go back to the way they were."

"I'll take care of this don't worry." He wiped my eyes with the back of his hand before standing up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. His hugs could probably bring world peace. It was one of the only place I felt safe. Well, I felt safe in any of the boys arms. I think I just need to explain myself to them and hope that they understand.

Everything was too serious and if they were going to be continuing with me things were going to need to lighten up.

There was a sound of a keycard scanning and I saw the other three guys walk in the room from over Ashton's shoulder.

I saw Calum lock his jaw and Mikey stiffen up. Luke just looked hurt. This is exactly what I did not want to continue with. If it continued I felt like I would be the reason that they all stopped being friends.

They all stopped their jealous reactions once they saw that my face was wet with tears.

"Roxy what's wrong?" Calum asked.

"Baby girl why are you crying?" Michael asked.

"Roxy what happened?" Luke joined in.

They all stood with questioning faces. I had to clear this up with them. Nothing romantic would form with any of them whilst on the run from our lives. There was too many other things to worry about.

Before I could respond to them however, Ashton stepped forward with his face looking more serious than I thought possible. I would so used to it being stuck in a permanent smile.

"Guys you did this. So if you want Roxy to stop crying why don't you all just stop being assholes and look at how your confessions have affected her." I stepped forward and placed a hand on Ashton's shoulder, signaling to him that he should calm down.

"Look, I love all of you, but not in that way. And even if I do you should know there's nothing that's going to happen while were all together like this." Before they could say anything I left the room and let the tears fall.

I shouldn't be this upset. I should be happy that my best friends loved me so much and I was so stupid for letting them come with me. I was so selfish and this would all be my fault if anything happened to the group.

I almost wanted to go home just to try and get things to go back to normal, but I understood that wasn't really an option at the moment.

For now I just wanted to rest. So I went to bed, turned on Netflix, and slowly drifted off to sleep hoping that things would become less hectic in the upcoming days.

A/N So it's been awhile haha...

i go back to school in less than a month and have a pile of work to do before then so wish me luck. I saw 5sos in concert this month and had the best night of my entire life. i saw cal and ash on their golf cart and they smiled at me and i melted. the concert was amazing and mikey had his little moment before jbh and it was just wow. they were all awesome and i highly recommend seeing them if you can

ill try and update more often. hope yall are doing well

xx