Confused Feelings.

❄️This FanFiction is Made for @Yandere_Juvia . I hope you Enjoy it! And other people who are reading this, thanks for the support you all!!!❄️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was late at night, Juvia was sitting at the guild halls bar and sighed. The blue haired woman twirled her gloved finger in her drink with the ice cubes swirling around. It felt quiet for some reason... A bit too quiet. The female glanced up from her drink with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. Then, it hit her. The evening was definitely quiet without the jet black haired male, stalking her with unconditional love. She hated it but it felt weird without the boy around her.

Juvia stood up from the bar as she finished her drink and slammed it down on the counter as she ran to Lisanna. "Hey, you know where Gray is?" She asked curiously and the white haired girl nodded. "He's on a mission with I think Lucy" Lisanna smiled as she continued her job of handing beers and orders to the clients.

The female with blue hair sighed in relief. "Alright, thanks" she mumbled and shuffled back to the bar. She sat down and leaned her head in her open palm which was propped up on the counter. When was he returning? Why'd he go with Lucy and not bug her to tag along? Are they together? Did he forget about his love for her?

All those thoughts danced through her head as she blinked back into reality and slapped herself. "What am I thinking?!" She scolded herself while ordering another drink. "It's better without his desperate ass around me!" Juvia told herself with confidence as Mira slid the drink to Juvia.

"Or, maybe you miss him" Mira giggled and smiled slightly. Juvias eyes bugged open as she stood up fast while her stool fell with her fast commotion. "N-no! I'd never miss a lame guy like him! I'm happy he's on a mission! A-away from me!" She yelled as she slammed her money down on the counter and her face became fully blushed.

Juvia stomped away from the counter and to the guildhalls exit as she was muttering to herself and the females hands were clenches at her sides with her head shoved down so no one could see her blushed face. "I-I don't miss him.. It just feels empty without him.." She muttered to herself, under her breath as she bumped into a comrade of hers and fell straight down to her back.

Juvia rubbed her head and sighed as she looked up to the worried face before her "I'm so sorry Juvia-Chan!" The male known as Gray yelped and held his hand to her to help her. At this angle of looking to Gray, her face flushed and turned an even darker red. "It's okay.." She mumbled and reached for his hand to get herself up but stopped herself. 'I can't take his hand, what am I doing?! He's my stalker!' She thought to herself as she continued to look up at him. "Juvia-Chan? Do you feel alright? Your face is red. Do you have a cold? Let me help you up" he smiled to her softly as Juvias face turned darker red. She was pulling herself up as she denied his hand. "I'm not sick you fool.. It's just. Hot in here" she muttered and brushed herself off from falling.

Gray gave her a puzzling look. "Juvia-Chan.... It's 30 degrees in her and outside.." He tilted his head as she became embarrassed. "W-well I'm getting hot because you keep invading my space so I have no room!" She yelled and shoved him back as she left the guild hall as quickly as she could into the cold weather.

"A-alright Juvia-Chan! I'll see you tomorrow!" He smiled brightly as he waved her goodbye. Juvia ignored his waved and sighed as she shook her head. "What has gotten into me?.." The female mumbled and looked at her hands. The cold air stung them and made them feel numb. "I don't like him.. I don't like him... I can't like him.." She muttered to herself as she sighed and shook her head while crossing her arms, trying to warm herself up. She continued her way home as she sighed and closed her eyes. She didn't understand what happened. Juvia just wanted to forget it.

Many thoughts twirled through her head as she walked into her house. The bluette slammed the door and placed her boots by the door as she ran to her bed and went to sleep. But the only thing that was going through her head, was the black haired male and her confused feelings toward him.