A Little Closer?..

It became early morning, Juvia was sitting at her desk in the corner of her bedroom with large dark circles under her eyes from the loss of sleep. The pale skin female couldn't rest at all. Her mind was bugging around with thoughts, feelings, and even wonders. Every time Juvia would soon get to slumber, she would force herself back to being awake so she didn't have to dream about the black haired male.

"Ugh..." She groaned as Juvia placed her palms to her eyes. She felt the sinking area under her eyes and sighed. "Why is this so hard to get through my head?.." She muttered and stood up with a slight stumble by her feet. The tall female shuffled to the rest room while she glanced at herself through the mirror.

Her face was even paler then usual with large bags under her eyes. The woman's bright radiant eyes were now red and fogged up with slight tears from the lack of sleep. "God dammit.. You don't like him Juvia! He's not a choice! He stalks you!" She yelled at herself while talking a deep breath. Then, she forced herself into a stretch.

With one more glance at her horrible reflection she scoffed and rolled her eyes. But while the females attention was to her reflection, there was a loud but swift knocking at her front door. The bluette jumped and felt as if it gave her a heart attack. She sighed and muttered under her breath as she moved to the door while dragging her feet, like a lifeless doll.

The knocking continued and continued until she reached the door "I'm coming, I'm coming, holy crap" she said in a flat tone while Juvia swung open the door. Her eyes widened slightly as she cleared her throat. "Um...hey?" She greeted unsure about if she should welcome the guest in or tell him to get lost.

"Hello Juvia-Chan!" The black haired  male cheered with a great big smile. This caused her to blush then instantly bolt he head to the side. "And what the hell do you want?" She growled at his presence. He grinned but then his grin softened as he glanced to her appearance. Gray noticed her sleepless eyes, he noticed her pale skin and he noticed slight blush which made him blush and start to get worried. "J-Juvia-Chan! Your face is red! A-are you okay?! Did you get proper sleep?! Are you feeling okay?!" The male blurted out multiple questions while he grabbed her hands. She turned a darker shade of red as she tried to talk. "G-Gray! I'm fine! Let go of my hands you fool-" she was cut off when Gray shook his head stubbornly "no Juvia-Chan! I'm helping you get well! I know how independent you are but that doesn't matter! I'm helping you and that's that!" The male talked as Juvia became silent. She never heard him scold her. She was the one who always scold him. Juvia was left without words as she nodded in response.

Grays serious face then lifted into a smile "alright Juvia-Chan, let's help you get well again" he scooted into her house while closing the door with a soft crack of the lock. "It's very chilly in here,Juvia-Chan, sit onto the couch and I'll help" he told her as she nodded once again and shuffled to her couch. 'Why'd I let him into my house?!   He can't stay here! Why is he even helping me?!' She thought to herself while crossing her arms and hugging her knees to her chest.

The male glanced over to her and started to unbutton some of his jackets and layers of pants. He was left with a white button down shirt and black jeans. He held the rest of his clothes in hand as he lifted his bag and folded them neatly so all of it would be able to fit easily in the bag. After shoving his clothes in his bag, he lifted up a scarf he had removed and a purple jacket.

Gray then had blushed with embarrassment of his body without all of the clothes he usually wore while he walked to the couch Juvia was sitting on. The male cleared his throat an glanced down at her "here, Juvia-Chan, you can have my scarf and jacket to keep warm" he explained as Juvia nodded and looked up at him. She saw his new appearance and it caused her face to blush into a deep Crimson. His button down shirt showed a slight entrance to his toned chest while he looked slim and perfect. She was speechless while she stared at him and  tumbled off the couch.

Gray jumped and ran to her as he lifted her up and sighed with fear "a-are you alright?" He asked as he lied her back down onto the couch. The female nodded quickly and swallowed multiple times "y-y-yea, I'm fine you dumbass.." She mumbled and stayed still, trying to pry her eyes away from his beautiful view.

He then smiled lightly as he walked to her and sat onto the arm of the couch. He lifted her up again without notice and placed the jacket onto her and the large red and black scarf. "Here, better?" He asked softly as she nodded and then for once, she smiled back to him.

He nodded back and chuckled as he lied her down again and stood up. He patted her head and walked to her bed room and made her bed perfectly for her. He'd do anything for her and he hoped she knew that.

Juvia stayed lying down on the couch as her eye lids began to close. She smiled lightly, for some reason, it was easier for her to rest with his presence around her. While thinking about every event still, she then dozed off to sleep, silently and without any trouble.

The black haired male finished making her bed as he walked out of her room. "Juvia-Chan your bed is mad-" he cut himself short at the sight of the female sound asleep. Her hair was for once, undone and unraveling from her usual curled ends. Now her long blue hair was sprawled around her and looked perfect to Gray. Her eyes were shut and her breathing was silent while she cuddled into the scarf and jacket he had given her. Gray chuckled and smiled as he walked to Juvia and kissed her forehead softly in the process of lifting her up bridal style.

The bluette's state of staying asleep, stayed as he walked as quietly as he could to her bedroom. He pulled down the covers of her bed and lied her down gently as he started to tuck the covers around her, softly to keep her warm. The black haired male once again leaned down and pecked her cheek with care. Gray shuffled to the light switch and flicked it off as he heard a cough come from the female and the commotion of her sitting up.

He stared to her and smiled lightly "get some sleep, Juvia-Chan" he whispered as she shook her head. "I can't, Gray just lay with me please?" She called as he turned blushed. He thought she despised him, hated him, and wanted nothing to do with him, but she asked him to lay with her?

"Yes, of course Juvia-Chan" he said softly as he walked to the bed. He then slid into the bed with a small distance away from the adorable female. She then swivels to her side as she glanced at him with her heads side on the pillow, "don't be shy, jeez Gray" she snickered as she pulled him closed and hugged him tightly. He blushed madly as he wrapped one arm around her and pushed the long dangling strands of hair away from her face. "Rest well Juvia-Chan" he whispered and smiled while he also shut his eyes.

A smile crept onto Juvias face as she fell asleep by his warmth. She didn't understand. She didn't understand how she could have finally found feelings for one of her guild mates. Could she make this work? Those thoughts slimmed into her head before she fell soundly asleep. The two guildmates slept close with each other in arms and stayed asleep. Even though it was 5:00 in the morning, they went to sleep. Together.