Do you just ever shut up?

It was now late afternoon, still freezing cold outside as the two mages slept close to each mother in the bed. It was warm and snug from each others body heat pressed together. As it was silent, only noise in the house was a clock on the wall, consisting of ticks and tocks in a common pattern. Two eyes pealed open from a pressed state. Those eyes belonged to the small female, Juvia. As she pushed herself up, she didn't feel freezing, even though there was close to a blizzard outside. "What the fu-" she slammed her hand to her mouth to stop her sudden outburst while looking at the boy in her bed. She scooted upward and to the footboard of the bed to keep her distance. "How does this keep happening?.." She questioned her own sanity while gripping her string like blue hair with her fists. "I don't like this bastard. And I never will" she muttered while springing up and running to the bathroom while slamming the door, hoping that the stalker-male wouldn't wake up.

She swivelled around the couch and jumped over the counter and sprinted straight to the bathroom and looked to herself in the mirror intensely. "How?.." She asked herself as she ran her fingers across the under view of her eyes to see no bags or dark areas. It was just plain. Weird. She stared puzzled but then jumped up practically to the moon when a gentle touch reached her left shoulder. "Why did you touch me?! You have to ASK before you touch me!" She growled as she looked to him and felt her jaw drop. His appearance was definitely more, well, attractive without the layers and layers of clothes so now he just remained in his under clothes. A white button down and black jeans. (And not to mention the adorable bed head). "Oh, sorry Juvia-chan, you just looked flustered so I wanted to be of assistance." He smiled sweetly while Juvia felt her face get red and she face palm herself multiple times. "J-Juvia-chan! Stop, you'll hurt yourself!" Gray whined while pulling her hand away then Juvia hissed, "no I won't! Because this is all a stupid dream! There is no way in hell, that I would have fallen for a dumbass like you! A complete fool! Or I am going mad because this is all a load of bull shit!" Juvia broke down and slouched down by the sink with a grim expression. Gray stared to her, his face shocked from her sudden expression of worry or confusion. "I'm that bad, huh?" Gray giggled while sitting beside her quietly. She grunted while digging her face into her palms. "Hey, Juvia-chan, all I can tell you is this isn't a dream. It's all reality. If you can't handle it yourself I can help you Juvia-chan." He chirped as Juvia peered up gently with tears in her eyes. She forced them away but her eyes remained misty. "...I'm not sure" she mumbled as Gray leaned to her and started to push his fingers through the tangles in her hair.  "Take as much time as you need to think about it. Okay?" Gray said happily as Juvia looked up at him and nodded while leaning her head to her left shoulder. Gray nodded in an understanding way while getting to his feet. "Well. I should go, I don't want to be a burden Juvia-chan" he said with a slight sad tone while grabbing his bag which contained all of his large layers of clothing. While heading to the door, Juvia looked up and felt slightly guilty for making Gray sad and causing him to leave her house. Was it the right thing to send him out? "Ugh!" Juvia screeched while getting to her feet abruptly. "Dammit!"

Through the high patches of snow, Gray shuffled to the guild hall. Loud and noisy as ever. A small smile came to his face as he shuffled in. Everyone stared at him, confused from his appearance. He remained without all the layers and finally just one layer. He turned pink from embarrassment while he rushed to the guilds bar counter and leaned his forearms before him. "You okay Gray?" A small voice chirped while he looked up quickly. It was MiraJane. "Oh um. Yes Mira-San. Everything's perfect" he mumbled with a small pout. Mira sighed while sliding him a drink down the counter. He picked it up as he examined it gently then started to take a sip. He scrunched his face up because of  the alcohol. It was harsh to his system. It was his real first experience to face the alcohol. "How does Juvia-chan drink this?.." Gray mumbled as Mira cleared her throat while jamming her fist in a glass with a rag to dry it off perfectly. "Listen Gray, Juvia-kun has some sort of feelings for you, she just is very confused. Just give it time okay?" Mira smiled brightly as Gray forced a smile in return. "Yeah, that's a possibility. Thanks Mira-San" he bowed his head a little while she refilled his glass but he denied the generosity, alcohol wasn't his strong point.

But as the dark haired make was sitting alone at the bar, looking semi normal for having a normal amount of clothes onto his body, the doors came crashing open. All the guild members heads turned straight to the door to see Juvia, all pampered up as usual with her small black top hat, tight blouse that squeeze around the curves of her chest and the buttons lay across the sides. She also has the small gloves that make her hands look more frail then they are. Those hands could kill a man, but they looked small and weak through the gloves. While her skirt was black and tight around her hips and the long smooth fishnet stockings ran down on her legs while ending from the fade of her black heals. A simple yet beautiful look for a beautiful girl. Her hair was back to the cone like curl she kept it in as she ran to the bar like She was. Rushing. All the guild members knew Juvia never rushed, she would do what she wanted at a reasonable speed.

No one. And that meant NO ONE had the guts to go up to her. Well, except the one that adored her. "J-Juvia-chan!" Gray squealed and got to his feet while he witnessed her cheeks become pink. "Oi! Gray. Come outside for a minute." She demanded as Mira stepped into the conversation. "But you two don't have proper wear for the weather outside, talk inside you two."

"Psh. Don't tell ME what to do, Gray, common" she muttered while heading outside with her head down. Gray bobbed his head happily while following. While they were fully outside by themselves, they closed the door while they stared at eachother. Juvia crossed her arms with a sigh and then sparked her eyes toward them. Blue and harsh, like the winter.  "Hey, you know, you look better without all those layers" she muttered a compliment as he nodded gratefully "thank you Juvia-chan!" He hopped gently but then placed his cold hands into his pockets. "So what's wrong? Need help?" He asked eager to know what she had in mind. She scoffed and leaned closely to him. "Do you just ever shut up?" Juvia asked as she leaned to his face and kissed him deeply in the freezing weather. Grays eyes popped open with excitement as he closed them gently. They kissed until Juvia broke the kiss then sighed. "I decided we're going to try this. But if you embarrass me or tell a single soul, I'll beat your ass. Got it?" She growled as Gray nodded happily. "Got it!" He hopped up as she sighed. Was this a good idea? She didn't know. She just wanted to make sure that the love wasn't false.