Finally A Smile

Alice's POV

"Hybrid yes I am." He stated. I was first brought back by his new founding in him self. I always called him the hybrid even thought he wasn't one yet, I mocked him because he wasn't one when I wasn't my self 6 months ago.

"How did this happen?" I questioned, so many thoughts were popping in my mind. Why is Elena alive? Who did he kill for this?

"Well, I did the ritual love. I killed the doppelgänger, I killed a vampire, and I killed a werewolf." He stated looking at me with confusion.

"How is Elena still alive, Klaus?" I asked getting a little frustrated. He turned around to bring our attention to my best friend.

Guilt, Sadness, and Happiness filled up inside of me. I ran toward her, hugging her tight.

"Elena, oh my, I've missed you. Are you hurt? Are you alright?" I question, looking studying her. She seemed fine, absolutely fine.

"Alice, yes I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine." She chuckled softly. I smiled looking at her, I then brought my attention to Stefan.

"How have you been,bud?" I chuckled bringing him into a hug as well. He nodded but not speaking which concerned me, but I shook it off. We would probably talk later on.

But then I brought my attention. To him. Damon.

I walked slowly to him. He looked at me in shock, and guilt. I hugged him tight, and his hands were on my waist when I pulled away.

"Lad, lets keep your hands off my girl." Klaus intervened. I chuckled and looked at Damon as he let go.

"Hello, Damon." I greeted. I felt a little pang of frustration when I said his name but I brushed it off.

"Hi, Alice." He said looking down. I could smell the liquor off of his breath.

"Well then, why don't we go have some fun?" I questioned. "Well, first we want to hear about what exactly happened with you." Klaus said ignoring my question. I could tell Elena, Damon, and Stefan were quite annoyed with his comment. Something happened with them while I was gone.

"Fine with me. Where do I meet you guys?" I questioned.

"Boarding House." Damon stated. I nodded and walked to my car door, climbing in.

But when I close my door, the passenger door flung open, and too not see much surprise Klaus climbed in as well buckling in as he closed his door.

"Klaus." I chuckled. He gave me a small smile. And nodded.

I was driving, and it was complete and utter silence. It was an awkward silence. I mean I did leave him, and that was his worst nightmare. I felt bad.

"Why did you get in the car?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "I didn't want you to leave again." He stated. I gulped as I felt a pang of guilt hit me.

"I wouldn't leave." I responded. "Well you did before." He said back. I rolled my eyes.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you." I shot back. "You did hurt me, Alice! I was out of control with out you!" He said gritting his teeth.

My heart started to beat faster. I was getting angry as well.

"I know." I said silently. He looked at me with beating eyes.