Prologue

A camp sits in a far away forest. This little wooden village is home to many preteens and actual teens. This camp is a camp for those with Greek God and Goddess powers, along with those of other special abilities.They train, learn, and prepare for anything and everything.
   This camp has had a peaceful history, since it is in the middle of the forest. It has no enemies, but many allies.

    "We have to send her next week," stated a woman with short brunette hair and grey eyes.
    "I know, but we will miss her very much," a man with blonde hair and blue eyes reproachfully said. Of course they would have to send the girl.
   Down the stairs came a small pale girl with frizzy black hair and heavily lidded green eyes. She wore a long sleeved, lengthy pale green dress. The two people looked over at the girl, the woman with a scowl on her face, and the man with a kind smile. The child smiled back at the man and ran out the door to play in the woods next to the shack the man and woman had been talking in.
"See, Kora she's not that bad. She's your daughter for heavens sake," the man said to the woman, Kora.
"She is that bad! I don't see how you don't see it, Brandon, and your her stepfather of 8 years," said Kora to Brandon.
"Rosalyn Lilith, my stepdaughter, is not terrible. Your just being pessimistic, Kora," says Brandon to his wife.
"Well, at least she will be gone in a few days," Kora menacingly smiled.
    "I suppose you would want her gone, but what about Lacey? She will be devastated to hear that her sister will be gone," he frowned.
   "Why should I care! Rosalyn Lilith is no daughter to me," Kora bellowed. Brandon, again, frowned with reproachful and hopeful eyes.
He just can't see just about any mother being so rude about her own child for, he thought, Rosalyn Lilith was pretty, smart, creative, beautiful even personality wise, and most of all, a wonderful kindred spirit. It was most unlikely to dislike the girl with frizzy black hair.
Lily, as Brandon liked to call her, was just about the sweetest thing anyone could ever meet. She was special and did not have many friends though, she was a witch and was 3/4 of a Greek Goddess for her mother was a Demi-Goddess and her actual father was a Greek God. Her mother was the witch in the family so she inhabited that ability, too.
    Lily had God and Goddess powers from a God named Asclepius and a Goddess named Eireene. Asclepius was a God of medicine, health, healing, rejuvenation, and physicians. Eireene was the Goddess that symbolized peace. Lily had Eireene's black hair, but didn't have much resemblance to Asclepius.
    Brandon looked outside, knowing that he didn't stand a chance against his wife. For Kora hated her child and would never say she loved her.

   In the woods near the shack, Rosalyn Lilith was heading towards a treehouse she had formed a very long time ago. She practically has a house in the trees complete with a bedroom, kitchen, closet filled with clothes, and bathroom.
   She ran as quickly as she could possibly go. Finally she reached the small creek. She had a dry stone patch where she could get across. She hopped onto one of the stones and struggled to keep her balance. Lily hopped to the next one in a rush of panic, she leapt onto the third and almost lost all balance. Finally, Lily jumped onto the last stone and took her Leap of Faith onto the bank of the creek.
Once Lily reached the bank, she thought back to what she had been overhearing about a camp. The camp had been called Sunset Camp. Lily also overheard them calling the camp 'a place for special people' like her. She liked the thought of finally, maybe, making friends.
At last she reached the treehouse and climbed her staircase, which was made of vines. She reached the top and slid the wooden door open. She slipped gracefully throughly the doorway grabbing a trunk she had found long ago. She swept throughout the large wooden house, swiping up her favorite items and most of her clothes she has and packing them together compactly. Her whimsical figure balleticly dancing across the room as she did so. She hummed a tune as she went.
     Lily was actually kind of happy to leave her mother, but she never wanted to leave her wonderful little sister Lacey, or her stepfather who she had finally started calling 'dad.'
    She finished packing and sat on her favorite chair, that was made of wood as the structure but there was leaves as the cushion. Those made it extremely soft after just enough leaves were piled on.
    She had been making improvements, and building this ever since she was five. Now Lily was 11, but was very ambitious for this age.
    Lily had also seen things that an 11 year old shouldn't have at this time. She had seen her only friend and knightly brother be murdered. Lily closed her eyes to rest a bit, until the flash back came into her head.
                            -FLASHBACK-
~Rosalyn Lilith's POV~
    Colton, Yuki, and I ran around in the forest, playing tag and talking merrily. My brother had stopped in front of me abruptly and steadily started to inch backwards putting his left arm around me waist and pulling out a pocket knife with his right. He pointed it into the direction straight ahead of him.
    "Yuki! Go get help, I will stay and protect," he bellowed to Yuki. Yuki ran in the direction of a fire station, terrified.
     Suddenly something jumped out and slashed at her. Yuki fell down screaming and suddenly, the beast slashed her again and the screams stopped.
     "Big brother? What is that," I whispered crying. He then told me to run and that he loved me, and to remember that he died being a hero that saved his sister.
     I cried but did as he said, like I would normally and almost tripped as I ran as far as I could to get away from that thing
     Once I was in a meadow where I knew the monster wouldn't see me, I turned and looked for my oldest sibling. As soon as I turned horror struck and I saw my brothers body fly about 40 feet into the air.
      My sobs were barely heard as they had gotten hitched in my throat, locks of my black hair fell into my pale eyes and the usual twinkle in my eyes had been dulled. I saw Yuki's body go into the air seconds later, as the tears streamed down my pale face.
    Now, I had no one. No one to be friends with, no one to like me for being me. No one to look up to. No one to talk to.
   The shock of it all hit me like a million bricks toppling on top of me. I sat in the meadow and cried until I could cry no longer.
   Slowly I stood from where I had collapsed and began to pick what must have been, at the least, a thousand flowers. I had an assortment of wild roses, labyrinths, bleeding hearts, forget-me-nots, and sunflowers.
    I made my way over to the bodies, once I was sure the beasts weren't there any longer, and placed the flowers all around them. Most of the flowers were white, and once I was done gently placing the flowers around them, I said my last words to them.
     "Dear brother, I will miss you so. The way you were kind, loving, protective, and respectful of my existence was incredibly sweet. Thank you for saving my life," I sorrowfully stated. Walking over to Yuki.
       "Best friend, you were with me until the end, I guess that's why their called friends. Eh," I laugh quietly before continuing," we had some great times and many laughs. I hope you can remember them up there where your now at. I will see you again someday, friend."

                      -FLASHBACK OVER-
~Third Person POV~
   Lily woke up crying and wide eyed. She began to sob uncontrollably at the memory and cried for hours.

   The day had finally come for Lily to leave for camp. Brandon was taking her. They arrived to the place that would take her to the camp. Surprisingly a bus flew in front of her. The bus was white on the outside with a bunch of excited kids on the inside.
   Slowly, Lily dragged her trunk up the steps of the bus, waving to Brandon in the process. The driver took her trunk, and she went to sit.
   She sat next to a kid with slightly darker skin than hers. He had curly black hair that hung in large swirls on his face. He had dark circles under his eyes and very dull, grey eyes.
   "Hi, I'm Rosalyn Lilith, but you can call me whatever you like," Lily smiled at the boy.
     The boy looked up from his lap, he saw her and the corners of his lips twitched up. He replied, "Hello, my name is Nathan. I will call you Lily, if that's okay."
     "That would be okay," Lily stated smiling. Let the adventure commence, Rosalyn Lilith thought.