Chapter Two

( 2 Months Later )

"You Guys This Isn't Working." I said Looking In The Mirror at my dress. "Hush Up! We're Going to Find the Man of your dreams." Imani Said. Lancy Handed Me my Favorite Lipstick. i like dark lipstick because idk it just pretty to me. I sighed and put some on. As i looked in the mirror i looked at myself up and down. I did look pretty. "Oooohh Michelle I think your gonna pick up some guys tonight!" Alaina said cheesing hard. i rolled my eyes.

"for the last two months i've been finding guys and i don't seem attracted to them. and what makes you guys think that im going to pick up some tonight?" i asked , turning around and looked at them. "Look There's This New Restaurant That opened A few days ago. Alot of guys will be there. Trust me this might be different." Kayla said. I shook my head. "Michelle will you cheer up? you look stunning and you might actually find someone." Imani Said. "Okay but if this all go bad im Going to kill all of you instantly." i said picking up a pocket knife from my dresser. "Woah woah woah! a guy wont find you attractive if your crazy." Lancy said. "aren't you guys coming with me?" I asked , hoping for a good response. "Sorry Michelle. we all have plans. but this is for you so you dont need us." Kayla said. My eyes widened. "what? what do you mean? i have to go by myself??!" i yelled in a whisper.

"Michelle Chill Ouut. You will do fine." Alaina said putting her hand on my shoulder. We heard The doorbell ring. It was my cousin Nakia. as we greeted her she looked at me in amazed. " wow. You look so beautiful. Finally found a date?" She Asked smiling. Nakia is older then me by 2 years. "no , im going to go look for one." i said walking to get my purse. "your still trying to Find a date?" Nakia Asked Confused. "Yes She Is Nakia. She's Going to Find One tonight." Kayla Said. Nakia Looked At me. "Michelle Are you sure you wanna go out tonight?" She Asked.

"Yes Nakia. Im Sure. Just let me Put on some perfume." I said walking Upstairs. They all nodded. As i walked Upstairs i found a picture of me and tre. It was 3 years ago , when we were 17. all of a sudden i grew anger and threw the picture at the wall , making it come out of its glass. it shattered all over the floor. i heard steps move up here fast. "Are you alright?" Imani Asked. "Yes. im okay." i said turning around in the mirror. they all walked in here one by one and saw the broken glass.

"Michelle!?" Nakia asked. I turned around. "Yes?" i asked calmly. "what happened up here?" Kayla asked. "Yeah you were all fine." alaina added. "i saw tre's picture and i just grew anger." i said , trying to keep my feelings in. "maybe everything is moving fast. i think i should just stay home." i said , starting to take out my earrings. "Michelle no! you need to find a guy. you been single for at about 16 years and complained about not having a boyfriend since high school. you found tre and now you guys arent together. your going to find someone tonight!" lancy said. i looked at her. "shes right. everytime i stayed over y'all house she always was lonely. complained. alot." nakia added. "nakia!" i said a little embarrassed.

"Come On Girl. Im Gonna take you to the Restaurant." Nakia Said Grabbing Her Keys Out her Purse. I nodded and followed her out the door. "Pick Up some Men tonight!" Alaina Yelled from the door. I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

············ At the Restaurant ·············

As We pulled up to the Restaurant I sighed. "Can You Go in there with me?" I asked Nakia. "Im sorry babes but this is for your own good. you need to do this on your own." She Said Grabbing my small purse for me. "Well.. wish me luck." I said Stepping out the car. "Text Me to Come Get You." Nakia Said threw the car window. I nodded and headed in.