Chapter 6

Michelle p.o.v

i go to the grocery store to make spaghetti for tonight. i walk in and see alot of busy workers and customers. must be a busy day. i walked to go get the meat first. i put it in the cart. i went to go find the noodles. as i saw the ones i wanted i go and reach for them and came across someone elses hand. "cooking tonight as well?" i turn and it was daniel. i put my hair around my ear. "yeah spaghetti." i said smiling. daniel grabbed 4 boxes of noodles and handed me 2. "thank you." i said putting them in my cart. we walked together getting all the supplies for both our dinner tonight.

as we headed up front to the cashier i pulled out my wallet. but daniel stopped me. "i got this." he said pulling out his wallet. "oh no daniel you dont have to do that." i said shaking my head. he looked and smiled at me. he payed for both of our things. "keep the change." daniel said to the cashier. she smiled and kept chewing her gum. we walked out of the grocery store. "daniel you didn't have to pay for me." i said. "michelle its okay. i wanted to pay for both of us. isnt that what a gentlemen should do?" he asked looking at me. "my ex wouldnt have did that." i said, looking down. "well he should know better." he said. we pulled up to his car and he started putting his things in there.

"michelle i wanna invite you to my house tonight. we can have dinner together." he said pulling down his trunk. "oh daniel i would love to but i wouldnt wanna bother you." i said worried. "oh no no its fine. my treat." he said smiling. "okay , but maybe i should go home and change." i said looking down at my clothes. daniel shook his head. "no need to. you look beautiful already." he said , putting a smile on my face. "okay. let me take my stuff home. and i'll be over your house around 7. i said. he nodded and gave me his address. i looked at smiled. i went to go put my bags away. and started driving home.