Chapter 7

As i was on my way to daniel's house i looked at the address again. 735 Wilbur ave. That street sounds so familiar. as i shook it off i turn the radio up more to concentrate where to go. i finally see the street wilbur and see the number 735 on the mailbox of daniels house. I smiled and drive into his driveway. his house looks so nice. way nicer then mines. I walked to the door and ringed the doorbell. I looked around the yard. its so nice. i turned as soon as i heard the door opened. "hey michelle." daniel says smiling. "hey daniel." as i walked in to the house i looked around his house. its so nice.

"here let me get your jacket" as i took it off i felt his hand go slowly down my back. i looked back and he smiled innocently. "so , you live by yourself?" i asked curious. "yes , i do. i havent been in thouse house for that long. little over 14 months. i havent been gotten around till atl 1 month ago." daniel responded. i nodded. "go and look around. make yourself at home." daniel said smiling and heading in the kitchen. I looked in the living room with a the pictures. his mom is so beautiful. the rest looks like cousins and close friends. I came across one interesting picture to me. daniel and i women smiling at Disney world. i know she wasnt a family member because she doesn't look nothing like him. i look at more pictures of him and the women. and their marriage photos. i read the words on the big picture.

'Daniel & Lisa Sepulveda , many more years to come.' I read to myself. I looked more around of the pictures of Lisa and daniel. "Find something?" I jumped slightly to daniels voice. "oh no i was just looking at these lovely wedding pictures." daniel raised his eyebrow. its lowkey sexy to me. " we knew each other in junior high but didnt start going out till 10th grade." daniel says. "we thought marriage was the answer , but turns out in divorce." he says. "oh daniel im so sorry." i say putting down the picture. "its fine really. i could have a second chance at love." he says looking at me. i smiled and look down. "c'mon. dinner is ready." he leads me into the dinning room. its so beautiful.

i sat down and he brought two bowls of spaghetti to the table. "wow daniel it smells so good." i say in amazement."learn my cooking skills from my mom." he says smiling. as we start eating we sat in awkward silence. Then i spoke up. "you know , daniel" i begin saying. "I really am so stunned by this house. its so beautiful to me." i said. daniel laughed to himself. "no seriously its so beautiful. wonder how you live here by yourself." i said. "you wanna know what's beautiful to me?" daniel asks. "what?" i asked. "you." i looked at him. "oh daniel im really flattered but me? daniel look at me. im not those beautiful people you see on tv." i said. i had low self esteem since middle school. not that much. my looka changed since then.

"Michelle when i saw you in light roll i couldnt keep my eyes off of you." he said. i smiled to myself. "you are so beautiful. when i saw that man i knew you were so uncomfortable and to me he look snobby. plus i wanted to call you beautiful that night." he says. I took more bites of my spaghetti. daniel laughed to himself. "what?" i asked laughing. "you got sauce on your chin." he says pointing to his chin. i covered my chin. "oh my gosh!" i say a little embarrassed. "here let me." he grabbed a napkin and reached over and wipe my chin slowly. when he was done we looked at each other in the eyes. he leaned in and we kissed slowly. "wow. haven't felt that in a while." i said. he looked at me and smiled.