Chapter 1.1 - Shading a new hope

We continued waking and I spoke again, "I train raptors with my dad sometimes, but I usually work with the mosasaur, or help relax the herbivores and babies." Gray looked more into it than Zach. I was used to the older kids not being so in love with dinosaurs. "So do you raise baby dinosaurs?!? Have you ridden any?! Are any carnivore dinosaurs rideable?!??" He questioned, "I think she has eno-" Zach started but I interrupted with "Enough answers!" I smiled kindly at Gray, "I have raised both carnivore, and herbivore but also omnivores. They'll call me the 'mom' of the park,"I replied letting out breath, and taking one in. "I have only ridden two herbivores, a well-tamed triceratops and brachiosaurus. We haven't tried carnivores-and don't intend too, so-no they aren't." Zach looked astonished that I could answer all of those questions in two breaths.
**Time Skip to Mosasaur tank scene**
Water drenched us and thousands of others in the crowd. It was nice to see Zach actually smiling, especially at an exhibit. After we dried off, I heard a noise *beep* *beep* *buzz* *ring ring ring*. Zach picked up his phone to answer it, but before I read 'girlfriend' it hurt my heart, but I listened carefully
(( Key: italics : Girlfriend
bold : Zach))
"Zach! Are you okay! I miss you so-- much!! Why haven't you been answering my texts!! I wish you were back here home! I wanna just cuddle and kiss you so much!!"
"Hi... I'm fine. Yeah I have been pretty busy looking at exhibits and watching Grey..- but I need to tell you something.."
" Good! Baby what is it- I love you so I'll easily say yes!"
" That's uh.. not even close. I..I uh I'm breaking up with you."
"Why?!?! What did I do?!? Oh Zachie let me make it up to you!! I-I'll do anything! DID ANOTHER GIRL DO THIS! I SWEAR I'LL RIP HER AWAY FROM YOU!! *sobs*"
"No- I just don't like you anymore...umm Bye?"
((End of convo))
I watch intently as Zach clicks " block number"
===========~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry it's been like 5 million years!!! I have had a lot of school, hockey games (to watch 😏), family things etc.! I will try to post more often sorry if this is too short or if it's crap!! --Luv 1791 - N O R T H