Chapter 1.3 - Injuries

-Continued in Y/N's P.O.V

Claire Dearing. I internally sighed, "Hello," sporting a fake smile I looked at Claire, giving the "I'm busy" look. I pulled out my phone and checked the time; ' 12:31 ' "I have to go, I'm needed with an injured pachycephalosaurus.." God that's a mouth full, "Be on your way then! Haha!" Claire nervously hurried me away, looking back at the representatives. I rolled my eyes, my work boots clicking on the pavement, the exhibit wasn't far away so just walked. I quickly reached the exhibit, looking at the blood dripping down the herbivores face, I immediately saw the place of injury, forehead. "Ms.Grady," a young kid of staff shakily said, "Just call me Y/N, and what's the cause of injury?" I spoke calmly, squatting down to the level of the in-pain, laying herbivore. "H-Her injury was caused by a fight with another f-female-we don't know why this occurred , Ms. Gra-Y/N.." the poor kid scrambled to change "Ms.Grady" to "Y/N", I laughed quietly, so I wouldn't disturb the injured dinosaur. "Hey, don't be afraid of me, make sure Claire knows that we need to separate her...do you know the female who attacked her?" I asked quietly running my hand softly over the wound, the poor pachy squirmed underneath me. I sighed at the sad sight, I unclipped the med kit on my belt, "Yea-uh, it was 347228." I nods, looking down and opening the kit with "pop". "That one's been territorial before, eh?" I looked up slightly to see him nodding, pulling and cutting some gauze, I bunched it up and placed it with pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding, or at least attempt to control it. "Hey pal, put some pressure on this?" I asked, but it was basically an order. "Of course..!" shakily placing his hands on it, "Oh, and don't just lean on it." he nodded, I got an  alcohol-prep wipe to clean out the wound. Cleaning it, as I felt my heart ache from the sight of the animal squirming uncomfortably beneath me, I then took some water and cleaned it out a bit, as well as cooling it off in the hot sun. Wrapping the fresh-wound in bandages. I pulled the walkie-talkie on my belt "This is Y/N Grady, can I get some staff at 45332.1? We have 5633990 down with a mild forehead-injury from 347228..also need to relocate 347228..and move 5633990 to the veterinarian medical hospital..copy?" "Copy that Grady-two, on our way." Within ten minutes they arrived action taking place. "Y/N? Do you read?" I recognized   that voice, Owen. "Yeah, what's up?" I sighed quietly, "The Indominus-Rex  is out, come to headquarters, now!" I didn't answer, I only sprinted. "Oh my god! We have to evacuate everybody off the island.." Was my only suggestion, "No, it's fine we have a team that's going to take her down." I rolled my eyes at Claire, "Kill it right?" "No." I growled, "This genetic-beast is going it destroy everything if we don't destroy it first!" Owen placed a hand on my shoulder, "She's right, Claire."
----
Sorry for the wait, school is starting up soon! Updates are not often as planned as well as this is "on hold" but it's popular so hey *shrug*
-Bella