Luke Hemmings

Luke's Pov: So I'm a father to my girlfriend's baby, and I can't wait to see her tonight since I'm coming back home from tour. * The phone call with Emily * '' Hey Babe I miss you, I said on the phone. '' Hey Penguin king, I miss you too said Emily, on the phone. '' How's little Kayla, I asked on the phone. '' She going good said Emily back on, the phone. '' Okay Well I will see you tonight, Babe I said on the, phone. '' Okay can't wait to see you, said Emily back the phone.  '' I have to go babe, love you and little Kayla I said back. '' We love you too, oh Luke There's something you need to know said Emily. '' Oh okay what that I asked. '' Wait and find out tonight, babe said Emily.  '' Okay what does Kayla want it to be a surprised, I asked. '' Yes it's a surprised, said Emily. '' Okay I have to go, since I'm in the tour bus shower I said back. '' Okay I will let ya Go babe, said Emily. '' Talk to you later to tonight, I said. Later I ended the phone call with my girlfriend, so I could quickly have a shower to be fresh for tonight. '' Luke You know you have to be, quick right said Mikey. '' Yeah I know I said. So I quickly had a shower, and got fixed up ready to see My girlfriend and my little princess again since it's been a long time I saw them. Later that night I got back home from tour and I live Sydney but, I moving states with My girlfriend and My kid later on.   '' Daddy Home said Kayla.  '' Kayla You have to go back, to bed said Emily. '' But mum I want to see dad, said Kayla.  '' Okay just once and that's it, said Emily.'' Thanks mum, said Kayla. '' Kayla my little princess, and My cute girlfriend I said. '' Daddy said Kayla. '' Luke there's something, she has to tell you remember said Em. '' Oh yeah I said. '' Dad I'm singer like you, said Kayla. '' Omg I'm so proud of you, I said. '' What about Mum asked Kayla. '' Yeah I'm proud too, sweetheart said Em. '' Will you better get to bed, Kayla since you have a big day tomorrow, I said. '' Okay Goodnite, said Kayla. '' Night Kayla I said. '' Night Kayla said Em.  Later that night all of us went to bed, since it was getting late as fuck.  '' Kayla you have to practices, for the show tonight I said. '' Okay said Kayla. '' Sing any song said Emily. '' Can I do Good girls, asked Kayla. '' Yes sure you can, I said. '' Good Luck said Emily. '' Yeah Good luck with my song, I said. '' Thanks Mum and dad, said Kayla. So Little Kayla was going to sing Good girls, for a practices before she goes on stage tonight. '' Kayla which one are you going on, I asked.  '' The kids Voice, said Kayla.  '' Okay Let's go there, then I said. '' Dad I'm scared, said Kayla.  '' You have to face your fears, sweetheart I said.  '' Okay I will try too said Kayla.  '' You go and show the judges, that you can do it Said Emily.  '' Yeah You can do this Kayla, I said. '' Okay wish me Luck, said Kayla.  '' Good Luck Kayla, said Emily.  '' Good Luck I said. '' Good Luck best friend, said Lucy.  So Kayla was on stage at the kid's voice, I hope the Judges love her singer as much as I love her beautiful singing.