Luke Robert

Luke's Pov: So I had a big with Mikey over one fucking thing, just because I had to pick up my daughter from fucking school, since my girlfriend was out with her friends. " Luke you're out of the band, Said Mikey. '' You just kick me out like that, I said.  '' Sorry but I did said Mikey.  '' That's not a good ideal I said. '' You left band practices, so you're out said Mikey.  '' Mikey it's not my fault, I freaking left band practices, I said. '' WHY DID YOU LEAVE BAND, PRACTICES ASKED MIKEY MAD. ' ' Well I did get a fucking phone, call from the school to get Kayla, I said.  '' Oh that's why you looked mad, said Mikey.  '' Yes that why I was mad, but I'm madder now I said.   '' Look Michael Gordon Clifford, I'm sorry but I have to think about it I said.   '' Okay I will give you until, 8 AM tomorrow morning, said Mikey. '' Or I could Inbox you, On Facebook I said.  '' Okay see ya I guess, said Mikey.  '' Bye Loser I said.  '' Bye Loser prick, said Mikey.  So the next day came and I was still, thinking that I need Mikey back to be my best friend because I can't tell my girlfriend about this. Later I logged on Facebook and I saw a message, from Mikey asking if we are friends again or something like that.   So I replied back to Mikey, saying Yeah we can be friends, again because I need you back mate and it went on after that. * The message from Mikey on Facebook* '' Hey Luke can we be friends again- Mikey. My reply back to him was saying yes.  '' Hi Mikey I want to be friend again, so badly I replied back to Mikey. His reply back to what I said.  ''Okay Mate replied Mikey. Later I went off Facebook to check up on little Kayla. '' Kayla you okay I asked.  '' Yes said Kayla.  '' So you're feeling much better, I asked.  '' Yeah so much better, said Kayla.   '' You want to go back to school, I asked.  '' Yes because I miss my friends, Said Kayla. '' Okay get ready for school, and I will take ya to school, I said. '' Okay dad I just have to get my shoes, on said Kayla.  '' Oh okay I said.  '' Okay I'm ready dad, said Kayla.  "Okay jump in the car, I said. Later I took Kayla to school, and all of her friends came running to her.   '' Kayla Your back yay, said Lucy.   '' Yeah I'm finally back at school, Said Kayla.  '' See you after school, I said.  '' Yeah see you after school, dad Said Kayla.    Later I went back home, to sleep since I was tired as hell because I was up late last night like fuck.