Pure Imagination

I jolted awake with my heart hammering in my chest and my breathing uneven, it was a dream but it felt so real. I couldn't believe that kiss could have been so life like! My cheeks flush as I replay the dream over and over, my thumb tracing my bottom lip as if I could replicate the feeling of his warm rough lips. A deep shiver rolls down my spine. Had I always been this innocent? The answer was simple, I just never thought of someone like I was now. I begin to panic as I try to make the erotic dream disperse from my mind, running a hand through my hair. What this male did to me, it was like magic. His gaze could set me to flames while his voice sent me shivers and his touch, oh his touch. I stand while throwing the blanket off of my flustered form, rushing to the bathroom I splash my face with water, feeling as though it would turn to steam the moment it touched my burning skin. " Why does he do this to me?" My voice came out strangled and confused. I look up, meeting the disturbed gaze of a girl in the mirror. Her hair disheveled as her face was dark red. She was a hot mess but that wasn't the only way to describe the horrible state this girl was in. She was in love. All the girl needed was hearts for eyes and she would be complete. Within a couple moments I calmed down, the scene still haunting me, and got dressed. As I open the purple door I feel a small wave of fresh air roll over my face, a small smile tugs at my lips. I closed my eyes as the smell of trees and leaves filled my nose. A small tingle of hot air brought me out of the trance, it had hit me in the face. I open my eyes to see an extremely close Joker. My eyes widen and I blush darkly, the scene on repeat. I realize I am pinned against my own door with out anywhere to go. He smirks as his deep chocolate brown eyes observe me with a glint of amusement sparkling, almost as if he know of the torture he was putting me through. " Y-you need to go!" My cheeks flush as I try to be strict with the male, unable to take much more harassment from him. He raises a brow at the statement. " But do you really want me too, (Y/N)~?" My mind screams "Yes!" while my body begs for him to stay. I shy away into the door. He grins and before I know it, his arm is underneath my knees while his other arm is under my back. I gasp and struggle against his hold, a deep chuckle rumbles through his chest as he holds me with ease. " Its training day, Doll. You can't miss out on it!" The words echo through my ears, training day?