Haters Gonna Hate, Hate, Hate

Well, this debate is brought to you by EvelynaKitty and I have been meaning to do this one for a while now.  This debate is centered around if it is even possible to hate players or certain teams in the NHL.  

I know, it has been a while since I posted, but life happens.  That's not what this tag is about.  It's about discussing the possibility of hating certain players, teams, or objects in the NHL.  

To start off, it is possible to hate some things in the NHL.  The one thing I hate the most is the commissioner himself: Gary Bettman.  

Literally, Bettman's an idiot who does not know what he is doing

Literally, Bettman's an idiot who does not know what he is doing.  I had to get that one out of the way first.  Second of all, there isn't a team who I hate.

Now, that doesn't make sense, but it does.  I do despise some teams, but I respect the heck out of each and every player, even if they do play for a rival team.  Those players are on their respective teams for a reason, and you have to respect that.  At the end of the day, these players are living their dreams out.  I'd be willing to bet that some of these athletes are friends off the ice, yet they play for rival teams.  That's not a bad thing at all now, is it?  

Some of the teams that I don't like are in another section of this book.  Needless to say, I may not like them, but I owe them some respect at the very least.  

Up next, there will be a five song challenge that will be completed here in just a few moments.  

-Kristina