Three Wonderful NHL Players

@EvelynaKitty tagged me in yet another challenge that I will publish the day she challenged me, which never happens ever.  I had to decide out of three NHL Players who I would do what with.  I am adding my own twist because I will add a few different scenarios that I will create and choose the player for that specific situation. 

The three players that I received were none other than the Russian Bacon Line: Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin, and Valeri Nichushkin.  I will probably use their first names or a variation of their first name (Val instead of Valeri for example)  The situations (along with some photos of the three of them), are below.   

And the activities are....

1.  Go on a road trip with?: Probably both Jamie and Tyler.  It would be interesting hearing their experiences on the road so far combined with my own experience.  I know they are both from Canada, and I would hope that they would tell me some funny stories from their experience growing up.  I would tell them about my experience growing up as a military kid.  All of the road trip stories that would come out of that would make it worthwhile to ride along with both Jamie and Tyler.  

2.  Take to prom?: Val by far would be my pick.  It would be interesting to see his reactions with all of the madness of prom but I think he would enjoy it the most.  Plus, he would pretty much blend in with all of the students at my school.  

3.  Buy a puppy/kitty with?: All 3!  They seem like they all adore animals, so why not all three?  

4.  Make cupcakes for?: Probably Tyler or Val.  They seem the most open to trying something new.  I might put one aside for Jamie because Tyler might tell him how great (or how bad) of a cook I am when I make baked goods.  

5.  DJ in the car?: None of them.  I believe in the saying, "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts their cakehole."  If I had to choose someone, it would be Jamie.  I would trust Jamie because he seems like the guy who would choose current hits that I might know.  Tyler would probably play really loud stuff, and Val would probably play current hits both in English and Russian.  

6.  Who's hoodie I'd "accidentally" steal?: Definitely Val's hoodie.  He's really tall, and I am not the tallest girl in the world.  It would probably go down to my knees.  

7.  Go to the theme park/water park with?: All 3!  Come on, I would like to see them all shirtless at the same time.  Plus, I would like to see who would go on what ride and what type each one of them prefers (calm rides, thrill rides, wet rides, etc.)

8.  Go to class with?:  Jamie wins here because he is the most serious out of the three of them.  Tyler would cause me to blurt out laughing in the middle of class, and Val would have no clue what would be going on.  At least Jamie could try and help me out.  

9.  Go to the movies with?: Depends on the movie.  If it is anything like the movie mentioned below, I would take Val.  

If it is a movie like the clip below, then I would choose Tyler.  He would at least be a great person to cling on to when the monkeys appear.  

Finally, if it was some random new movie that's all the rage, I would take Jamie.  He seems like he would go watch Pitch Perfect or the latest kid's movie.  

10.  Share a cookie with?: All 3!  It's easier to bake cookies than it is to bake cupcakes.  Therefore, there is a slight chance that I might now screw up the recipe.  That's awesome, right?

Okay, I wanted to get the original questions done first, and I will add mine in at a later time.  

Happy reading!  

-Kristina