Chapter one

Aisha’s P.O.V  (Picture of aisha on the side) 

Finally finished packing my last bag. In 12 hours i will be back to Melbourne.I can’t believe it has been 3 years in London. Just in 3 years so much has changed about me i guess situations make you change. Everyone going to be teasing me back Melbourne because of my accent can’t wait until i see everyone i have missed them so much. Can’t wait to see my best friend Nicole i have been skyping and texting her but the time difference is so annoying. My older sister Riddhima comes a visits me once and awhile but it’s hard for her because she is a doctor and doesn’t really get time off. I guess i should introduce myself now I am Aisha D’souza. I’m 18 years old, i have just graduated high school and i am now going back to my home town.

“Aisha your taxi is here.” says Jennifer. I gave my suitcase and look at the room for the last time before i exit through the door. 

“I am going to miss you Jen.” I say with tears forming in my eyes 

“I am going to miss you as well Aisha, don’t forget to skype or call me and text me when you reach Melbourne. Jennifer says trying to hold back her tears. I got into the taxi, wiping the tears away from my eyes i wave goodbye to the friends that i have made in the short amount of time and now i am leaving behind. 

~2hours later 

We are finally at the airport, i slowly make my way into the airport looking back one last time before i enter. I check my baggage in and go on twitter while i wait for my flight to be called.

@Aisha_Dxx: @NICOLE6XOXO I am at the airport now about to leave London i will text you when i get to Melbourne. Missed you soo much can’t wait to see you xx :D 

@NICOLE6XOX0: @Aisha_Dxx Yay i am so excited to see you again can’t wait.. Text me as soon as you land xoxo 

I smiled as i looked at Nicole’s tweet i have missed this girl so much.

Flight to Melbourne VA626 Called the loud speaker. I send a text message to Jennifer saying that i am about to board my flight 

Me: Hey Jennifer i am about to board my plane, i will miss you guys so much tell the others i am sorry that i wasn’t able to say a formal goodbye to them. Love ya xoxo 

From: Jennyboo :)  I will miss you so much gorgeous don’t forget about me when in Melbourne and remember to text or call me when you land. Have a safe flight ily xx

I made my way through security and I get onto the plane. I settled down in my seat, i put my headphones in and start to put on ‘better left unsaid’ by Ariana Grande. I just love her voice. I hope the 12 hours pass by quickly. finally i fall asleep listening to ‘Baby I’ by Ariana. 

10 hours later

I slowly open my eyes and let out a small yawn.

’’We will be arriving in Melbourne in 10 minutes could you all please fasten your seat belt Thank you.” 

Quickly i put on my seat belt, i started to get really excited that i will be seeing my family again. 

“Thank you flying with London Airways i hope you all enjoy your stay in Melbourne.”

I send a text to message to Jennifer that i have arrived safely to Melbourne but i know that she is asleep right now so she won’t get it till later 

To:Nikki babe :) Hey gorgeous girl i have just landed in Melbourne can’t wait to see your beautiful face <3 

From: Nikki babe :) Heey beautiful i am coming to the airport right now to see you xx <3 

I huge smile planted on my face ,finally i will be seeing Nicole. I start to make my way through the big doors, i slowly push my trolley front while looking to around to see anyone i know. In the distance i see someone familiar, he turns around fully. No way it can’t be wait what is he doing in Melbourne.

Hey i am a new writer so please no hate sorry about the cliff hanger. Please vote and comment on what you thought about my story. Also sorry that this chapter is short i will maje sure that the next chapter is longer 

Kik: @natdoll321 

Twitter: @Nat538