Chapter Two

(Precap: In the distance i see someone familiar, he turns around fully. No way it can’t be wait what is he doing in Melbourne.)

 Aisha’s P.O.V

 I take a step and do a double take just to make sure it was him. His eyes finally meets my and he also does a double take. I grab onto the trolley tighter with one hand and rub my eye with the other. Still not believe what i am seeing. I can’t believe he is here i have missed him so much over the years finally i get to see my best friend who is like my older brother. All of you know him as Jay Sean, yes i am talking about the ‘The’ Jay Sean that is famous. Me and Jay go way back our fathers and business partners so we grew up together, he was like the brother i never had. But then Jay got busy with his music & tours and i didn’t get to see him much anymore. I also got busy with my studies and now after a few years i am finally seeing him. 

Jay is looking around the place and then he finally gets eye contact with me. I give him a small smile and i slowing make my way over to him. Jay starts to run over to me with his arms open about to get me into a hug. I swear we looked like those people from a romantic movie. I stop right infront of him and jump right into his arms and Jay just gets me into a bone crushing hug. Finally after like 5 minutes we get out of the hug and just look at each other and smile. 

Jay’s P.O.V

I have been here for like an hour now and i am getting  very annoyed.Where the hell are these boys they are meant to be picking me up from the airport. Typical of them to be late, I better text them to see if they actually remembered that they have to pick me up today.

Jay Jay: Where the fuck are you boys ??

Beau job: We will be there in 15 minutes cunt.

These boys are never on time it’s so fucking cold all i want to do is get changed into some trackies i hope the boys hurry up soon. I hate jet lag it’s so annoying, knowing that i go on tour and stuff you would think i get used to it but no i get it every time it’s so fucking annoying. What i really need is some panadol and sleep, i really wish for the boys to just hurry up.

I turn around to keep searching for the boys still no sign of them. But then i see this girl and she is looking at me as well. Omg it’s Aisha i wanted to surpize see her, i knew that she was in London and was coming back home but i didn’t know that she was coming back home today. She gives me a smile and slowly makes her way over to me. I got so excited to see her that i pushed a few people over and sprinted my way over to her. What can i say she is my little sister and i love her to bits, well she isn’t my real sis but we are so close that we are like brother and sister. We used do and tell everything to each other and i kinda miss that and i am really happy that i saw her at the airport today.

I finally make my way through the crowd at this point i am thinking why the hell is there so many people here it’s annoying me because i have to make my way through them just to get to Aisha. I just really annoyed when i have jet lag other wise i am a nice person to be around. I stop on the spot and Aisha makes her way over and i think she was running as well because i can tell she is puffed. I hold my arms out for her and she jumps onto me, god i have missed her hugs. After 5 minutes and i put her down hoping that i haven’t killed her by my bone crushing hug because she is so petite and skinny. We just keep glance and smiling we are just so excited to see each other that we are speechless.

“ Oii your such a fucking cunt get off me” I hear someone say. 

“ It was Daniel not me i swear” 

“Fucking hell is was not me is was Luke”

“Both of you just shut up and just try to find Jay” 

I start to laugh to myself knowing who’s voices they are. Aisha is just looking at me with a blank face thinking why i am laughing. But as soon as she hears the boys as well she starts to giggle, god how much i have missed her cute little giggle. Slowly i see five fag coming towards me and Aisha and all i can think is i hope they don’t do anything to Aisha, i never trust those boys they can do anything at any time.

I hope you guys liked this chapter please comment and vote so i know people are actually reading this book and i am not just writing this for nothing. Your votes and comments mean the world to me so please comment.I am sorry that it took me so long to update my next chapter i was just busy with stuff and hopefully i will be able to update more often. If you want to talk any time just kik me or inbox me on wattpad hopefully talked to you guys soon. ~Dreamchild321

Twitter: @nat538 

Kik: @natdoll321