One °

I was packing my stuff and even shedding tears when I saw pictures of my dead brother. "I just..j..just don't understand, I love you Jack"
    "Alex, darling are you almost done packing" I hear my mom yell as I was finishing putting the last picture in my 3rd suit case. Yes I have a lot of stuff

  "Yeah, be there in a minute" I informed my mom grabbing 2 out of the 3 suit cases. I hear my phone buzz in my back pocket. It's a text from...my school.

Skip to California (landed)
  "Well are you ready, Alex" my mom asked me while getting her travel along bag. "Ready as I'll ever be. I'm kinda excited and scared at the same time?"
"I understand how you feel. Just like when I married your father, very hesitant"

  "Mom?" "Yes dear"
"What happens if I get sick or hurt." I asked mom with a deep worry in my heart. "We will work through it!" I love my mom, she always has a good Memo to everyone she meets
  Arrived at our mansion type house
God, this house is big. I race to get the best room. Duhh the biggest. "I CALL THIS ROOM" I yell at the top of my lungs to my parents.
   I have my first day of school tomorrow. I want a best friend who I can trust, like my bff from Florida, Aiden Murphy (💕)
    Nothing really happened the rest of the day just unpacking box after box after box. "Darling, dinner"

   What the food today?! I can't wait for school tomorrow.

  School day! I'm so nervous now
   I woke up and got ready. Head strait to the closet and pick out black t-shirt, gray tight sweats, and some adidas originals. I head to the bath room and get my beat specked and turn on One Dance by Drake.

   AKA the best song in the work.
I went down stairs. My parents were out for job enter views and I got my keys and went to school. I hope I'm not the one to be left out because I'm new.

  A/n 🌊 AHHH yes new book and I think I'm very happy with this one and yes I will be trying to update my other books and stuff and keep y'all updated 🌊 ° bye ilysm °