Chapter 6: Seven Minutes in Heaven

||Chet||
I really didn't want to come here, I don't like the vibes college kids give off. Especially the boys, they all have this thing about them. It's like they have two dicks, one in their pants and the other in their personality.

They act all sweet at first then become assholes when they lose interest in you. It's annoying. But I'm not here alone so that's something. I'm here with Holton, who could physically pass as a college student.

He's big and muscular like most of them here. He's my big and muscular Baba. And I love him, so fucking much.

We walked into the house and the smell of smoke and alcohol came to my nose. I cringed at the smell and regretted saying I'd attend. People were just straight up feeling up each other. People kissing, grinding, dry humping, dry fucking and fuck fucking were the ones I'd expect to find some time through this time.

I held Holton's hand tightly as we walked past the masses of sweaty people. "Don't worry Hub-Bub, no one will touch you." He whispered reassuringly.

I nodded as we kept walking and a door came into view. We got there and two bouncers were standing at the door. They looked at Holton then me and smiled before letting us in.

We walking into a room that was lit up nicely and free of the stench I was once invaded by. It smelt like roses actually. The people in here weren't all sweaty and drunk or high or something like that.

The place wasn't as packed which made me breathe easy. As we walked a guy came up to us in his college jacket with the iconic red plastic cup. "Yo, Holt you made it!" He shouted happily.

He wasn't bad looking. Dirty blond hair, styled the same as Holton only gelled back, blue eyes but soft looking ones, not icy or ocean like. He looked pretty chilled and payed back.

"Who's this, another trick?" He asked the second part in a whisper but I heard. "Nah, I've settled down. He's my Hub-Bub." Holton said with a smile. He pulled me closer and I blushed.

"Ooo, Chet Brineston. The kid you'd talk about late at night when you're all sweet and sappy?" The guy asked. "Yes Ashton, he's the one." He replied. "Aww well you guys are cute, happy you finally got him." Ashton said.

"Oh, umm Chet this is Ashton, he's my sister's boyfriend and my best friend I tell him everything. He's like a brother." Holton said. I nodded before smiling at Ashton. "So you guys up for a game of spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven style though. But since y'all are dating you'll only do it with each other." Ashton offered.

"If Hub-Bub's okay with it." He said before looking at me. "I don't mind." I said with a shrug, hiding my insecurity. "Great stuff, this way guys." Ashton said, turning and leading the way to the game.

We walked into a separate room with a bunch of people sitting in a circle. They all looked at us when we walked in and s,lied once the saw Holton. "Who's the kid?" One guy asked. "My boyfriend, Chet Brineston." He said.

They all cheered. "You finally settled down, good boy." One girl with cherry red hair teased with a smile. We both smiled at that. "So let the game begin an guys if one them gets picked they go with each other." Ashton said as he put his cup down on a table.

"Let's play." He said and the game started.
•°•°•°•°
We'd been playing for exactly two hours and it actually wasn't boring. It was really fun. I discovered most the people were bisexual and single. I'm pretty sure they all slept with each other and I was quite scared to lose my virginity this way.

I dint mind that it would be with Holton, I love him and I feel like he's Mr Right, I was just afraid of losing it because of a beer bottle. Plus I don't even know if I'm ready.

Over the two hours we'd been playing neither Holton or I were picked, which I was grateful for.

A few more rounds went by and four more people joined. They bottle spun and spun until it began to slow down. It went past me which I was thankful for but it hadn't even reached Holton and it wasn't getting any faster.

It was slowing down more as it went around and passed me again. But unfortunately it landed on Holton. His eyes lit up and a bright smile popped onto his face. "Finally!" He screamed. "Let's go Hub-Bub." He said as he got up and ran towards me. He picked me up and ran up the stairs into a room.

It was most definitely one that wasn't the one being used for the game. He put me down on the bed before running back and locking the door.

He came back and kicked off his shoes before taking mine off. "Stand up." He said and I did. "Holton, are we going to have sex?" I asked. "What? No, not like this. I want it to be special, if you'll let me firstly and if you're ready to also if you really want to. I was just thinking we could make out." He said.

I smiled weakly at that—the making out part. "Is something wrong Chet?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him. "No." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked next. I nodded and he scanned my face before his hands made their way to the sides of my neck.

He leaned closer to me but his eyes weren't closed. He stopped maybe and inch away from my lips. "You're a kiss virgin." He said. I blushed hard at that. "Aww baby, I'm going to be your first kiss!" He shouted with excitement. "Shut up, don't be so loud." I said as I covered his mouth.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do." I said lowly. "Aw Hub-Bub, don't worry about it. I'll start the kiss, you follow when you're ready okay?" He said. I nodded with a small smile. "Okay." I said.

With that he leaned in again and his lips pressed on mine.
~~~~
A/N
Cliffhanger #1
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\  /(#^w^#)/