♡7♡

-Song in mm-

Anthony's Pov:

So it's raining down this bitch so me and Tempy just chilling in the hotel listening to some old school songs.

"Ooo this my shit." Temperance said playing Scarface came through the the beats pill.

I just looked at her and watched as she started rapping alone. I joined in and after the song went off La Di Da Di by Slick Rick ft Doug E. Fresh.

To say Temperance surprise me everyday is an understatement. Like who would have thought her ass listened to Tupac, Biggie, Eazy E, Scarface, Ice Cube, Salt n Pepa, TLC, Jodeci, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, and Go Go music.

"You full of surprises huh?" I asked pulling her to me so I could kiss her.

"I mean I'm not really full of surprises, I just don't play my whole Playlist have the time."

"You should, I'm enjoying watching this little gangster side of you slash this freaky ass side." I said pecking her lips.

"I'm not freaky." She said with a playful pout.

"Silk say something different and so does those Tyrese and R. Kelly songs."

"Well your music isn't any better."

"Never said it was, I embrace my freakiness." I said causing her to hit my arm.

"Well I'm not freaky, I'm very innocent in every way." She said while laughing.

"Couldn't tell that lie with a straight face."

"You know I never heard of it raining in South Carolina. Like I grew up in North Carolina but never heard of it raining in South Carolina. I think bad weather follows us."

"It follows you." I said getting out the bed.

I walked to the kitchen and got something to drink and then sat at the little dining table and watched ass the rain ran down the sliding doors.

I started playing with my wedding ring and just started thinking.

Am I happy with my life? Yes. Would I do anything differently? Yes but no, I would definitely have let Leela hook me up with Tempy sooner. Do I regret anything? Nah shit if it wasn't for my mistakes I wouldn't be the person I am today.

"What wrong?" Temperance asked sitting sideways on my lap.

"Just thinking."

"Want to talk about it?"

"You happy with your life baybeh?"

"Yes, I mean growing up I wanted to end my life so many time but now sitting here today I'm glade I didn't because if I would have I wouldn't have never met you, Leela, D, Robin, Mack, Jay, Zane, Justin, and I would have never known my mom was still alive.

I mean I do have my days when I'm down but when I think about it I'm not that little helpless girl I was years ago. So yeah I'm very happy with my life. You happy with your's?"

"I'm very happy with my life and I'm always be happy with my life."

"What made you ask the question."

"I'm was just thinking about some questions I was back when a nigga was in high school."

"Have your answers changed since high school?"