Chapter One ≫ Perrie

I stared at him dreamily from across the hall as he laughed at a joke Louis must've told him.

The way he laughs, the way his eyes crinkle in the cutest way, everything about him was so... perfect.

"Pezza? Pezza!"

I blinked multiple times, turning my head to look at Jade. She giggled, pulling a tissue from her backpack and handed it to me, "you're drooling."

Letting out a soft chuckle I took the tissue, wiping my mouth, mumbling a thanks.

"Staring at Zayn again?" Jesy teased, nudging my side causing me to blush deeply and clutch my binder against my chest tightly, "how could I not? He's just so.." I let out a soft sigh, smiling dreamily.

"Besides I'm not the only one. Leigh Anne is staring at Harry!" I continued, motioning to the girl standing besides Jesy who I'm pretty sure was daydreaming like I was a moment ago.

Jesy snapped her fingers in front of Leigh Anne's face causing her to jump slightly, "huh-wha?"

We laughed at her little jump, which caused some people to look at us weirdly since our laugh is kind of weird as it sounds like dying seals.

Glancing back over to Zayn I saw him smiling.. at me!

"Guys! Zayn's looking over here!" I said in a hushed tone. They quickly glanced over to where he was. Jade squealed, and started jumping up and down, "Perrie he's waving at you!"
Looking over I saw him still smiling at me and waved at me. Smiling back I waved at him, maybe he finally noticed me!

"Uh oh.. Um Perrie?" Leigh Anne said softly, placing a hand in my arm. I look to see her looking at someone.

Turning my head I frowned realizing that Zayn wasn't waving at me, but at GiGi Hadid, the most popular girl at school.

She smiled as she waved back at him, but when her eyes landed on me and the girls she instantly made a disgusted look in her face, pushed past us and walked up to Zayn and the group of populars.

Jesy gave me side hug as I watched Gigi and Zayn hug. I could see why he likes her, she's way more prettier than me.

"I'm sorry love." Jade frowned, patting my back in a comfort way. Sighing softly I shook my head, "i-it's fine, girls. Come on, let's go to the library and study for the test."

Nodding their heads we walked side by side to the library, leaving behind my dignity.

* + ° * + ° * + ° * + °

Oh how I would love to see One Direction and Little Mix collab  together, does anyone else agree?

Hope you guys, like this story!

~Luna