Chapter Three ≫ Danielle

"Girls we need to go now!" Jade whisper yelled at us as she rushed over to where we were sitting and shoved her books, papers, even her Beats headphones in her bag.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked, closing the book I was currently reading. "Just come on-" she was then cut off by bumping into... Eleanor Calder.

Before Eleanor was in Gigi's clique she was just like us, and she was also my best friend. Sadly she changed during the summer and basically dropped us.

My eyes widened when they bumped into each other, hearing Perrie mumble an 'oh no.' Eleanor scoffed, "ugh, get away from me!"
She shoved Jade away from her, causing Jade to stumble back and bump into the chairs. She opened her mouth to say something but closed her mouth, looking like a fish out of water.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gigi and them look over at the two. Eleanor's eyes glanced over at Gigi quickly before narrowing her eyes, "what? Have something to say?"

Jade shook her head quickly, "n-no, it was my fault s-sorry." Behind me, I heard someone snicker, whispering something to someone. Having enough of it I stood up, grabbing my things while motioning the others to do the same and walked to Jade's side, "come on, Jade. Let's go."

She nodded her head, grabbing her things and was going to turn around but I saw her stop for a moment, looking at someone. Glancing to where she was looking, I saw Louis giving Jade a weak smile.

Jesy took Jades hand causing her to come back to reality and walk away, with me and the girls following after her. Not before giving Eleanor a look in which she just looked at the ground.

"What happened? Before that whole thing back there." Perrie asked, walking out of the library. Jade bit her bottom lip, mumbling for us to just follow her to her house.

-----------------------------------

"What on earth is that?" Leigh Anne asked, pointing at the book that seemed to be glowing with little sparkles flying around it as Jade held it up for us to see.

We all arrived at Jade and I's shared apartment, the only thing she told us when we first arrived was to grab a whole bunch of candles and to light them.

"I dunno, but the title here says Black Magic. It just suddenly fell and hit me on the head, guys.. I think this was a sign." Jade whispered the last part, causing me to giggle a little. "A sign? Jade, I love you and all but how could this possibly be a sign?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

I don't think the book is something special, probably just a stupid prank Gigi and them planned to humiliate us even more.

She sighed, shaking her head and set the book down on her floor, sitting down indian style and opened it, "I don't know, but I'm going to find out what this is."

Perrie glanced over at us then back at Jade, sitting down across from her, "I'll help." Smiling at each other before looking over at Jesy, Leigh Anne and I.

Leigh Anne, looked between us two and sat down next to Perrie, "me too."  Jesy sighed, and sat down next to Jade smiling softly at her, "me three."

Now it was just me standing up, as they looked at me. "Come on Dani, just give it a try." Jade reasoned. I bit my lip, thinking this over until I finally sighed and sat down smiling, "why not."

Smiling at each other Jade looked down at the book, "okay it says that we all need to hold hands.." We all grabbed each other's hands, "and say these words, 'When all is lost and love is tragic, cast a spell it's called... Black Magic!'"

Nodding our heads when all started to recite the words, "When all is lost and love is tragic, cast a spell it's called... Black Magic!"

Blinking a couple of times we looked at each other. "Nothing happened." I commented, we all let go of our hands sighing. "Well this stinks." Jesy shook her head.

Perrie sighed, soon fanning herself and looked around the room, squinting her eyes, "is it hot in here?" We all shook our heads as she took her hat off and let her hair down, running both her hands through it.

Only as she did it, her hair turned purple.

Our eyes widened once we saw that her hair was no longer blonde. She looked at us, furrowing her eyebrows together, "what?"

"Y-Your hair it's.. It's purple!" Leigh Anne exclaimed. Perrie looked at her hair and her eyes widened, "oh my goodness!"

"Wait, does this mean this actually worked?" Jesy asked, turning to Jade. Jade took off her glasses and held them up, soon enough they were floating. She smiled widely as she tossed the glasses back and forth, looking at us wiggling her eyebrows, "what do you think girls?"

Leigh Anne twirled her hand, palm facing upwards and soon fire started to show, causing her to gasp. Jesy reached both hands out and shimmery sparkles and a light blue cloud appeared.

They then turned to me smiling, I tried twirling my hands and everything but nothing happened. Sighing I took my glasses off, closing my eyes, "maybe it didn't work for me."

Opening my eyes they gasped. "I think it did Dani." Jade said, handing me a mirror. Looking at my reflection I saw that my eyes changed into a violet color and my hair turned blue.

Might I say blue is a nice color to my hair.

"Whoa.." I breathed out, giggling as I did so. "This is so cool!" Perrie squealed, clapping her hands. "Yes but it says here to have your crush or your lover fall in love with you is to stand up, holding hands and say these words.." We all glanced down at the spell, soon remembering all the words.

We all stood up, holding hands and looked at each other, "ready?" Nodding our hands we recited the words.

'Take a sip of my secret potion
I'll make you fall in love
For a spell that can't be broken
One drop should be enough
Boy, you belong to me
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic'

Looking around us I saw a cloud of smoke lift us up, sparkles flying around us causing us to giggle. We continued to recite the last bit of the spell.

'Take a sip of my secret potion
One taste and you'll be mine
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic'

Soon enough the cloud had taken over my vision and I blacked out.

* + ° * + ° * + ° * + °

Boom! Update, I hope you guys liked this chapter if you did please give it a like and comment if you want me to update, I say if I reach up to... Three likes I'll update? Haha I dunno.

Also if you guys have read Adopted by Zerrie thank you so so much for two hundred views, honestly that makes me so happy.

Love you all!

~Luna