The Goblins and the Eagles

Lily's P.O.V.

____________

Once we fell, the goblins were immediately on us. Fili wouldn't let any of them near me. He went with them willing, but every time one tried to touch me, he punched it. He was starting to remind me of Legolas.

We were taken in front of the king, and that's when Fili stood in front of me, because goblins hated elves far more than they hated dwarves.

All of a sudden, a fight broke out, and then a bright light stopped everything. Gandalf finally caught up with us.

As we were attempting to escape, Bilbo and I fell. We were both unconscious and forgotten. Fili didn't even notice. So much for him actually being in love with me.

Bilbo and I woke up a short time later. The goblins were gone, and so was everyone else. Bilbo said he found something, and that worried me. We just got out of there as quick as possible.

______________________

Fili's P.O.V.

____________

My uncle was holding me back.

"Fili, there is nothing we can do for her now, the goblins probably have her and Bilbo both."

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY IT'S NO USE!!!!! I WILL FIND HER!! I HAVE TO!!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy!

"Fee, she very well could be dead." Kili said softly.

"I'm not leaving until I find out for sure." I replied stubbornly.

"Well, as far as I know I'm not dead, Fili, so I suggest we get moving."

That was Lily's voice.

I ran to her and embraced her. "I knew you were alive."

Next thing we heard were wargs.

"Out of the frying pan," Uncle Thorin started.

"And into the fire!" Gandalf finished.

We all ran to climb trees, me helping Lily if she needed it.

The wargs had the bright idea to light fires under the trees to get us out. They forgot that their fur coats were very flammable.

Soon they were all on fire, and we were stuck in the trees with the fire getting closer and closer.

All of a sudden, Gandalf jumped off the cliff. We all thought he was crazy, until we saw him flying away on an eagle. Then we all decided to jump. We all landed on eagels and were carried to saftey.

When we got off, we had to decide what our path would be.

____________________

Lily's P.O.V.

____________

"We should go around instead of through Mirkwood. Many evil things live there, and we don't know if the elves there are trust worthy." Balin said immediately.

"Excuse me but those elves are my family and friends. Mirkwood is my home." I snapped.

"Let Thorin decide. He is the leader. If we do go around, it will take us longer." Kili added.

Thorin thought for a moment and looked at me before replying, "We will go through Mirkwood, and Lily will show us the way."

I smiled at Fili before he took my hand and I lead the way into the forest.

_________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

please comment any mistakes or if you like the story or not. please vote as well and let me know if you think I should write others.