Chapter 2

Deans hands trailed under Donnas shirt, just a little, and she tensed up.

"You alright?" He asked, stopping mid-motion.

"I'm fine. Just a little nervous. Haven't done this in a while." She said shyly.

"It's ok, I got this. Where's your bedroom?" Dean asked.

"That way." She pointed. She went to get down off the counter, but Dean was having none of that. He lifted her again, and she could do nothing but wrap her legs around him as he carried her through the house, towards her bedroom.

As soon as they were in her bedroom, Dean lowered her to the bed. She slid up to sit against the pillows, while he took off his shirt.

Now, if you'll allow me, I'd like to use my mouth first." He said, all charm that he didn't know he could still summon at this time. Donna took a deeper, stuttered breath, and gripped the sheets.

"That sounds absolutely fine to me." She said quickly.

Dean grinned and slid off his boots, followed by socks. He kept his jeans on for now, and crawled up the bed. Donna took a deep breath as he stood on his knees between her legs, and helped her pulling her shirt.

Her bra wasn't anything special, as it was hard to find anything colorful in plus size, but Dean seemed to love it. It reached under her gently, unclasping it but not taking it off yet. He mouthed at the line that the strap had made in her skin, pressing small kisses, then doing the same to the other side before he took it off completely.

"You good?" He asked, looking up at her. His eyes were dark, probably about the same as hers. She gave an enthusiastic nod.

Dean dove back in immediately, sucking on each nipple until it was hard, then kissing in between her breasts, all the way down to her navel. He stopped there, dipping his tongue in her belly button and making her giggle. She wasn't giggling anymore as he ran his hands up and gripped each breast, squeezing and massaging.

"So you like it high and low, huh?" Dean asked, gripping a little harder. All she could manage was a nod.

A little too quickly he let up, and she groaned from the loss. He shushed her by sitting up and kissing her again, all tongue and lips, not rushed. Then, he was pulling at her pants, and she stopped him.

"Wait, wait. I uh... There are these lines, they're kind of red-"

"They're just your tiger stripes sweetheart, seen 'em before. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"I just meant, I mean, they're not contagious or anything." She said lamely.

"I know. It's ok, I really have seen them everywhere. Everybody has those, I have a few. It's nothing to worry about." He said surely. She nodded, but before he could start up again, she grabbed his hands.

"It's just, my... Underwear. It isn't very pretty. Nothin' lacy. It's hard to find lace that fits, and it's pretty uncomfortable anyway." She said.

"Donna, it's ok. I understand. You ok?" Dean asked. He sat up and looked her in the eyes.

"It's just, I'm a little self conscious." She admitted. Dean just grinned.

"I can tell. But it's nothin' you should be worried over. You tell me if you need to stop, alright? Otherwise, I'm going to get back to going down on you now." Dean said, smirking at the reaction he got.

Slowly, he moved his hands to her waist, and tugged on her lounge pants. She lifted herself off the mattress long enough for him to pull them off completely, and she sat still as he looked at her.

"You're gorgeous, I don't know what you're worried about." Dean said breathlessly. He reached out and rubbed his thumb over where he knew her clit was, and she arched into the touch.

"You better do that again soon, Winchester." She breathed, and he grinned.

"Yes ma'am." He said, amused.

He pulled at her underwear, slipping them down to see that she was already wet. She lifted so he could get them off her legs, and before she could tell what was going on he had his mouth on her.

Dean licked at her folds, and she bucked up into it, moaning when he sucked one into his mouth. He licked a line up, right to her clit, and poked his tongue out on it, pushing down. Donna moaned, and he smirked.

"Dean, use your fingers there. Please, I need more then that." She said quickly. Dean complied, bracing his hand on her and using his thumb to rub circles against her clit.

"Dean!"

He took this as encouragement and finally stuck his tongue inside her, letting the wetness rub his chin. Donna bucked up against him again, and wrapped fingers in his hair, making him let out a moan.

"You can pull." He said, before diving back in. She did, pulling on the short strands of hair as he went deeper. He moaned and ground himself against the bed, getting a rhythm going.

In the blink of an eye, she arched and moaned, and he knew he'd found a good spot. He dipped his tongue back in, feeling around and mouthing at the sensitive spot, rubbing her clit as he did.

"Faster, faster, please-" Donna moaned. Dean pulled his hand back and repositioned, using his index and middle finger to run her slippery clit faster then before.

"Dean, I- I'm- Dean!" She yelled, arching up and finally coming with a moan. She clamped down around his tongue, and Dean hummed in satisfaction as he humped the bed faster.

Once she had come back to herself, Dean sat up and wiped his chin, then leaned forward to kiss her. Donna moaned into his mouth, and he smiled against her lips.

"Was that good?" He asked.

"O-Oh yah'. That's the fastest I've ever... Sorry." She said hesitantly. Dean laughed.

"It's a compliment." Dean smiled. Donnas eyes met his, and he swallowed thickly.

"Come up here, let me help you." Donna said.

Dean crawled up, sitting on her lap, and she wrapped a hand around him. Dean moaned and buried his face in her shoulder as she jerked him off. He was a wreck, panting and whining as she twisted just a little. She grinned and used her free hand to run through his hair. Dean bucked up when she pulled.

"Come for me Dean."

Dean shuddered as he came in her hand, mouth open but making no sound except a stuttered breath. Donna stroked him through it and he slumped against her when it became too much.

"That good?" She asked jokingly. Poor guy was barely awake.

"Yeah... Really good." He smiled.

"Hang on now, here." She said, grabbing tissues from her night stand. She handed one to Dean, and he cleaned off his dick, while she cleaned up her hand and stomach.

"Just throw it off the side, I'll get 'um later." She smiled. Dean did just that, then sat up so he could pull the covers down. She did the same and they cuddled up under her covers.

"Dean? Do you wanna get lunch... Even later? Make it dinner maybe?" She asked.

"Yeah, sounds good." He chuckled, curling himself around her. She turned away from him so they were basically spooning, and she smiled.

"So you'll be here when I wake up?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, course I will." Dean said, punctuated by a loud yawn. Donna smiled as she slipped off.