·2·

Dransy is Not Allowed

Time skip to 4 days before the Christmas holidays.

I woke up the next morning to see that Draco wasn't in his bed. "D*** it!". Then I saw the note.

Mione,
Sorry if I made you worry. Meet me by the Black Lake, on the side closest to the Forbidden Forest at 10 tonight. Wear something nice.
- Draco xx

The note made me even more mad. I had no choice but to pretend to want to date him.

Tomorrow we would be going home. This was our last day of classes. I had double Potions, double DADA, Herbology and Astronomy.

I was on my way to Potions when I heard a moaning sound.

When I looked around the corner, I saw something repulsive. Draco and Pansy had their lips connected, almost eating each others heads.

I guess that this was time for revenge.

I casually walked into Potions and went up to Snape's desk. " Professor, I just saw Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson snogging in the corridor. "; I said, pretending not to care.

" Thank you for telling me, Miss Gaunt. 100 points from Slytherin and, they will both receive detention for the rest of the term. This is their warning."; Professor Snape replied unfazed by the whole situation.

The rest of the day went great. I earned Slytherin 200 points and Draco and Pansy got detention for the whole next term too.

By the time Draco got back to our room, I was already in bed.

" Have you been eating Parkinson's head, Dragon?"; I said trying to get a reaction from him.

" What? How did you find out!"; he said, almost to fast to understand.

" Thanks for letting me know!"; I said cheerily.

" And no to the date." I added after a second.

We fell asleep not wanting to be caught fighting about "silly" things.