·4·

Polyjuice Potion

Today was our last day of classes before Winter Break. Everyone was talking about what they were going to do.

At breakfast, I talked with Draco and Ginny about who kissed Pansy using Polyjuice Potion.

Ginny had come up with a list of suspects.

· Ronald Bilius Weasley aka Weasel
· Blaise Cole Zabini
· Theodore Archer Nott
· Astoria Claire Greengrass and Pansy Rosa Parkinson
· Harry James Potter
----------
Throughout the day we watched as our "suspects" went through their day.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter. I will try my best to do a longer one next time.

I am having a contest for who can create a complete chapter ad send me the link along with where it should be in the story. That or you can do the same except put it as a public message on my account.

The prizes are:

1st Place: A follow from me, 3 votes on a story of my choice by you, a character that you created added and your chapter included.

2nd Place: 1 vote on a story of my choice by you, a character created by you added and your chapter included if it fits, if it doesn't, I will put it in to show your amazing work.

3rd Place: A character created by you added and your chapter mentioned.

I will private message you if you place. I will also be posting winners in my account page and in a coming chapter.

I will start deciding winners when the first few come in, though, the deadline is not until July 1, 2017.