Moving In

Next Day

I woke to the sun in my face rolling over on my side to see Hope still asleep next to me. I got out the bed and did my hygiene putting on some shorts and a all black shirt with my plaid red shirt tied around my waist with my black vans to match. After getting ready I put the top half of my box braids in to a bun and let the back hang down. walking out the bathroom to see Hope was up watching cartoons on the TV.

"Hope get dressed Rose will be here to pick us up so we can get the house cleaned and fixed up."

"Oh ok but im hungry can we eat before we leave?"

"Yeah they got free breakfast down stairs if you hurry up we can go eat." I said plopping down on the bed.

"Ok" was all she said before she dragged her suit case to the bathroom getting ready. My mind starting to wonder off thinking about the guy from yesterday. I need a phone fast I thought. Did he really call me beautiful? Out of all those people in that store call me beautiful. I said in my head getting hyped at the fact I was notice by someone.

Hope came out the bathroom ten minutes later with a purple and black graffiti shirt on with some all black shorts and her purple low top converse on to match.

"Dang Hope you look good" I complimenting her.

"Thanks" She said "Now lets get some breakfast sis" she demanded while walking out the hotel room making me chuckle alil.

We was eating our breakfast when I looked up to see the guy from last night. He was with some other girl tho. She was dark skin with some long weave in, it wasn't ratchet it was decent looking. I looked back down before he notice me.

"Mya imma go to the bathroom" Hope said walking off to the bathroom. When Hope left I had a clear view of him. I don't want him to see me omg what if he don't even remember me? I wondered. I was so into my thoughts I didn't even see him walk up until he sat in Hope's seat making my get nervous. What do I do? What do I say? Omg, so many thoughts went through my mind.

"You didn't call me" he said making me look up at him.

"I told you I have no phone" I reminded him.

"Oh you sho right, My bad I forgot." He laughed at himself.

"Im getting one today so maybe ill call you today."

"Good." he said smiling. As the girl he was sitting with came over to the table we was sitting at. She looked down at me and mugged me. If looks could kill my body would be unrecognizable, smh. 

"Who is this Jason?" she asked annoyed at the fact he was over here talking to me.

"My friend now go back over there I said I would be back dang" He said raising his voice at the girl.She looked at me one last time before she stormed over back to her seat.

"Was that your girlfriend?" I asked having to know the answer.

 "Nahh" was all he said before changing the subject "So when are you free so we can hang out" he said as he rubbed his hands together.

"I don't know but ill call you if im free to see if you want to hang out" I said smiling nervously at him.

"Ok coo" he said as Hope walked up to the table looking at Jason with disgust, as he smiled at her.

"Can you move out my seat" Hope said annoyed at the fact he was in her seat.

"Hope quit being rude" I warned

"Can you please move" she asked but with still annoyance in her voice. As I cut my eyes at her.

"Ight see u later" He said getting up out of Hope's as Hope sat down finishing her food.