Him

Aiden POV

Wassup yall my name Aiden but people call me AD. I'm 20 years of age. I got a little sister name Jess and a mom and dad. I work for my dad from time to, to time, but one day imma own it myself. I do got a job myself tho I work as a personal Trainer. I haven't been in a real relationship since my crazy ex girl CeCe. Smh she crazy for real.

But Mya got me feeling some type of way and I only seen her twice oh its three I saw her at the club with that ole punk nigga Jason. We used to be coo but he got in that drug game and he like making other nigga do it for him. I aint trying to get locked up I wanna be some in the future not in jail.

But back to last night.... I was with my nigga Chris and Pres they wanted to go to the strip club at first but I didn't wanna spend no extra cash on no stripper. So we went to the club instead. Don't get me wrong I go to strip clubs but tonight I jus aint feel like it. But any ways last night.

 Flash Back

We was walking out of VIP when I saw Mya Yelling at Jason and some old nigga. I couldn't make out what she was saying but she looked mad . I was walking towards her when she pushed Jason off of her walking away. He pulled her back towards him and punch the mess out of  her. Bye this point I was right there. "Aye Nigga!" I yelled at him punching him in the face. He punched me back as I Slammed him on the ground. My nigga's pulled me off of him when I was about to hit him again. I got out my homies grip and picked up Mya. I carried her bridal style to my car. I told Pres and Chris that ill see them later. 

I took Mya to my place since I didn't know where she lived. Once I got to my place I called my mom since she is a retired nurse. She didn't mind coming over to take care of Mya.

"You said the girl was hurt only look at your face." she held my face turning it side to side examining my face. She took care Of Mya then she changed her into some different clothes since her last ones had blood on it. After she was finished with Mya she came down stairs taking care of my face. After she left I put Mya in my bed  then I went down stairs sleeping on the couch.

Next Morning

Mya POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I got out of the bed looking around I made my way out the room. I found some stairs going down them. I didn't know where I was or who brought me here. I didn't want to make a signal sound. I was full down the stairs When I saw some one sitting on the coach I couldn't tell who it was only that it was a guy because his head was in his phone. I took the last step off the stairs when the stairs made a creek sound. I stop in mid step. The guy looked up and  I was some what relief because it was AD  but how did I get here?

"How I get here?" I spoke.

"I brought up since Jason knocked you out and I didn't know where you lived." He told me. "I also called my mom over here last night so she could take care of you face. Oh I didn't change your clothes my momma did that." He put his hands up. I didn't even notice I was in a big t-shirt until he said some making me look down.

"Oh" was all I could say. I was confused why is he being so nice to me? He kissed me once and it was great but he jus dnt need a nobody like me. 

"You ok?" He got up walking towards me.  Making me step back. Why am I scared to date him?  "Why are you scared?" he asked liked he was reading my mind.

"I'm not." I lied.

"Quit lieing." He stated.

"Sorry"

"Don't be" He grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. "I wanna get to know you." He smiled looking down at me as I looked up at him I couldn't tell if he was serious or just playing. I am speechless what do I say? What do I do? So many thought went in in out my head. I was snapped out of thinking when He kissed me. His lips was just so soft and... Hold up what am I doing I barely know this guy he can be some mass murder. Even tho he help me get away from Jason I cant just go around kissing people I barely know.