Chapter 1: New World

As Light impatiently waited, Mikami peered his head through the gap in the door to find his victims names and started writing there names down frantically, chanting 'delete' each time he scribbled them down. "Teru Mikami please enter" shouted Near, Mikami poked his head through the door once again, looking at his God for directions. "Teru Mikami is it? Come on in there's nothing to be afraid of you've written our names down right?" Said Light in a confident tone."Yes I've written them" replied Mikami. Near suspiciously looked at Light, "Isnt    it strange he replied to you so fast and calmly Light?".

Mikami slowly opened the old door, happy that he could finally meet his God, everyone stared at him. "How long has it been since you wrote the first name?" Light asked. "30 seconds, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40!
The room was silent. Suddenly Aizawa collapsed followed by Mogi, Matsuda and then Ide. The SPK members tried to escape but while running away one by one they died of heart attacks.

Once Mikami confirmed their deaths, they contacted Misa and arranged to meet up. All three of them booked a hotel room to talk things through. "We succeeded my God, so what do we do now?" Asked Mikami. "From now on, we will be creating the new world" replied Light.